Who here dislikes or dosen't care about Brawl?

Shoko said:
its not out yet/....
That would be the point.
150+- posts a day on this single-game. People going crazy over a few screenshots each day.

I'll probobly buy it and all but the hype just seems a bit excessive.

Plus being that no one has even played the game (other then the team making it and possibly a few others) it's hard to judge.
Atleast when game review sites play games they can express their opinion on it early and give a good idea of if it's even good or not.

dude, brawl's gonna be good. ur talkin about we cant judge it yet but we can. its smash bros for petes sake

Shoko said:
dude, brawl's gonna be good. ur talkin about we cant judge it yet but we can. its smash bros for petes sake
Sure... Just line Sunshine, it's super mario for petes sake. Look how that did, didn't live up to the franchise.

I need to see some real game-play with people playing it and giving their opinions. With nothing but glossed up trailers and a few real screenshots. It'll probobly be good ya but what we have still isn't enough to convince me it'll be the best game on the Wii and that it deserves all this hype.

E3 is coming though and maybe we'll see something.

yea hopefully. they better not reveal 2 items and crap like that

I have never played a smash bros game before, but i will be getting SSBB because everyone says it will be great.

Monsteroids dfkghdk I dislike SSB, but making people fly off the screen in that game is great.

SSB is a great game, the best line up of Nintendo characters as well as just having fun and a good laugh, suppose you could view that game in different ways though.

Wanna know the truth (im sure others have experienced this) I played super smash bros like crazy, thats all i would do. People from all around my school would say they were the best at smash bros so i would head to their house just to beat them in it. And I was always afraid that there were people out there better than me so i would always make sure im on top. Now they came out with this whole being aloud to use a gc controller thing and since i havn't played it in months i feel ashamed to start again and get called a noob at it. I would only buy this if they forced everyone to use the wiimote other wise i will not play it or even look at it.

Enough Talk!!!! WHAT NINTENDO NEEDS TO DO IS, BRING SSBB OUT FOR ALL OF US SMASH FANATICS, SO WE CAN BEAT THE LIVING DAY LIGHTS OUT OF EACH OTHER!!! IM TIRED OF THESE BITS OF INFORMATION! IF YOUR GOING TO GIVE US SOME INFORMATION< GIVE US THE BIG THINGS THAT WE WANT TO KNOW, AND NOT JUST SHOW WEAPONS AND STAGES

I bought a wii to use motion sencing and the wii mote. So far every fighting game has alloud the GC controller so as soon as they start going online everyone will take the easiest possible way of fighting AND THAT is why i wont buy SSBB

Explain to me how its true, because with what your saying im lost!!!

Quote:So far every fighting game has alloud the GC controller so as soon as they start going online everyone will take the easiest possible way of fighting AND THAT is why i wont buy SSBB

(If i dont reply, that means my CPU shuted down for some stupid reason!! Hopefully ill get to answer your question before it does that, if not, ill make sure to get back with you and your question tommorow)

Here let me help you.

I bought a wii to use motion sencing (if i use a gc controller i dont get that which means i wasted my money) and the wii mote. So far every fighting game has alloud the GC controller(dbz bk2, Mortal combat and soon ssbb) so as soon as they start going online everyone will take the easiest possible way of fighting(it will be the GC controller no one will want to play with the wiimote because they will know they will get pwnd if they do and no one likes to get pwnd) AND THAT is why i wont buy SSBB(And that is why i wont buy SSBB)

Back