Who here dislikes or dosen't care about Brawl?

Then everyone will be better than me because i havn't played with GC controllers in a while thats why i couldnt wait to start over with a new set of controllers and possibly be one of the best SSBB players but not thats not gonna happen. :(

Oh please, You guys are taking this whole controller thing way to far- Yea it's going to be a big debate on ONLINE Gameplay, But for Gawls sake, If you are not going to buy this game because of a control then i'm guessing you're not a real Nintendo fan just enough to enjoy a 50$ game that will last you for the rest of you're life >_>, But do what you want I'm not stopping you X-x..

You know what? Your right. I'm not a "real nintendo fan" im a gaming fan. I thought that Nintendo was making a "Revolution" but they clearly are not. They come out with games where you use old controllers when the big advertisment is how amazing their controllers are with motion sencing and such. If they continue to do this especially for FPS then i am selling my wii and getting an Xbox cause i paid for a wii so that i could use motion controls especially for online and if i compete unfairly against people with other controllers then i wont play Nintendo anymore.

Ronald said:
You know what? Your right. I'm not a "real nintendo fan" im a gaming fan. I thought that Nintendo was making a "Revolution" but they clearly are not. They come out with games where you use old controllers when the big advertisment is how amazing their controllers are with motion sencing and such. If they continue to do this especially for FPS then i am selling my wii and getting an Xbox cause i paid for a wii so that i could use motion controls especially for online and if i compete unfairly against people with other controllers then i wont play Nintendo anymore.

Ronald, dont blame nintendo cause (so far) 1 game they've made are gonna use Gamecube controllers. Wiisports, Zelda, Paper mario and Mario party 8 both uses wii controlls and are made by nintendo so just cause nintendo doesnt do exactly what You want. And if you do not like the wii control feel free to buy an Xbox, you cant complain about games that doesnt use the wii-mote, more than a hundred ports made specifically just for the wii-mote.

This will be the 3rd game where you can use a gc controller all 3 you have a choice. But about you underlining the word You.

The topic was started saying Who doesn't care about brawl. And I dont so I stated my reasons why and i hope that You can respect my opinion.

And isn't the wiimote and motion sencing the big thing for Nintendo? Why is it that they want to stay away from it in what will be one of their biggest games just doesn't make sence to me.

Ronald said:
I bought a wii to use motion sencing and the wii mote. So far every fighting game has alloud the GC controller so as soon as they start going online everyone will take the easiest possible way of fighting AND THAT is why i wont buy SSBB

So, if everyone is going to be using the GC Controller (as you said), then everything will be fair. If someone thinks they're @ a dis-advantage using the Wii-Remote, then they won't use it. If they don't have a GC Controller, then they could swing buy a local game store and picl one up for about what, $5-10? Besides, most people who have a Wii owned a GC, so obviously they will have the controller, if not more. END. :yesnod:

Ronald said:
And isn't the wiimote and motion sencing the big thing for Nintendo? Why is it that they want to stay away from it in what will be one of their biggest games just doesn't make sence to me.

Yes, but tons of games are using the motion-sensing, buy those games if you feel that way. Who says Nintendo can't use their old GC Controller? It's fine by me.

im not going to say anything cause i know ill type up 10 pages about this

Shoko said:
i still dont see how people could not like ssb. and this is a fact when i say this; It's an awesome game. thats just a fact. but i respect ya opinions, those who dont like it. just...dosent make sense to me to not like your favorite nintendo characters fight eachother in a big brawl

No, that is an opinion.

no its not. that is a fact. brawl's the wii's biggest games, and it will make millions of sales and it will be online .those are all facts. so therefore, its awesome.

CyanRussel said:
What SHOKO is saying is very TRUE, i dont know how else to put it, but this game is going to be a million dollar seller, one of the best games around since MARIO 64
thank u russel. and i mean,, look at melee. melee sold aroung 8 million sales. thats about 85% of people who own a gamecube. and after me seeing all these, "i have never played smash before but i plan on buying brawl" and the fact that the wii attracts non-gamers, i say brawl will sell of 95% of the population of wii owners. i used good logic to estimate that number too

and that means many of people on brawl online, so theres always plenty of people to play!! DAMN I CANT WAIT FOR BRAWL TO COME OUT!

Back