Who here dislikes or dosen't care about Brawl?

Shoko said:
hmm...i hope u know that ur the only one that has a problem with me. and thats why u really didnt respond to wat i said. u said a non-released game cant be more popular than a released one, and i proved you wrong about that. now, respond to THOSE LAST 2 SENTENCES I JUST SAID or dont respond at all.

and ur the stubborn one cause all because you dont agree with me, dosent mean that theres something wrong with me. you cant accept anyone's opinions, thoughts, or facts, so you get mad at them simply cause you disagree
-clap -clap- couldnt have said it better ^_^

ciper said:
If you are tired of SSBB threads or you don't care about the game please comment on this thread http://www.wiichat.com/site-feedback/29149-smash-brothers-subforum-please.html
that reminds me. if ya go to that thread, you'll see that riviet talks about me being mod of the future ssbb section. and then if you go to the lounge, in the board game section, and in the "that guy should be a MOD" thread, 99% of the people who said which type of MOD I should be, they said i should be the MOD of an SSBB section. alot of people know i would make a good MOD, proving that wat you said in the thread that ciper posted, was wrong.

Shoko said:
that reminds me. if ya go to that thread, you'll see that riviet talks about me being mod of the future ssbb section. and then if you go to the lounge, in the board game section, and in the "that guy should be a MOD" thread, 99% of the people who said which type of MOD I should be, they said i should be the MOD of an SSBB section. alot of people know i would make a good MOD, proving that wat you said in the thread that ciper posted, was wrong.
Someday you might make a good mod but not yet.

Shoko said:

Even if true, you still seem more enamored of yourself than anyone else is. Self-promotion doesn't have to be quite so in-your-face. Believe it or not, you could actually get better mileage off the praise of others if you were less... proud of it.

something is wrong of being proud of it? i wasnt even boasting either i was just proving a point to dakuda. read the last sentence in my last post: it says:

Shoko said:
alot of people know i would make a good MOD, proving that wat you said in the thread that ciper posted, was wrong.

i wasnt saying i was proud about or boasting, but like in the bold lettering, i was making a point

Last edited:
Shoko said:
something is wrong of being proud of it?

Wiinter said:
Believe it or not, you could actually get better mileage off the praise of others

Hmmm, that almost sounds more like advice than accusation. But what do I know?

wat? i know thats advice.And your absolutely 100% right about your advice. but wat i was saying to you was i didnt post that just to be proud and boast, i posted it to prove a point =)

Shoko said:
wat? i know thats advice.And your absolutely 100% right about your advice. but wat i was saying to you was i didnt post that just to be proud and boast, i posted it to prove a point =)

Ah. Well, check my original post and see how "proud" is italicized. In the context of that paragraph it was intended critique presentation rather than intention (the in-your-face style, not the motivation). Regardless of why you posted it (apparently, not just to boast), your own defense of yourself comes off as shameless self-promotion (as opposed to the more under-the-radar kind of self-promotion that's usually more palatable to the masses).

yea, your right. it did seem like i meant it to be for bragging and showing off but i didnt mean for it to be like that

well my statement is ssbb is going 2 b the #1 selling wii game and the best one too

Shoko said:
something is wrong of being proud of it? i wasnt even boasting either i was just proving a point to dakuda. read the last sentence in my last post: it says:

i wasnt saying i was proud about or boasting, but like in the bold lettering, i was making a point

You have yet to prove a point to me. Come down off your horse, and think logically. Use a dictionary as well.

I really have nothing against you, as you seem to believe. I just cannot stand arguments that make no sense. You just make things up and declare it right. I have issues with that.

Honestly, how old are you? That might help me understand what is going in here.

i'm in high-school, ill tell you that. and sorry, it seemed like you had something against me with all those posts you made. and i was just saying that alot of people think i would make a good mod. thats wat i was proving cause you stated that i wouldnt but im trying to tell you that that's your opinion

Back