Who Will Win? And Why?

First, the Wii was seld for 1/7 of the total seld Xbox 360 but just in one month.

I think that in first, it is the Wii, in second, it is the Playstation 3 and in thirsd the Xbox 360.

If you want to know how much copies of every console were seld, just visit the web site http://nexgenwars.com/ . :thumbsup:

Based on the numbers and numbers only it will look like this.

XB360
Wii
PS3

I just dont think the PS3 has a chance in hell with the regular consumer due to extreme high price tag. I just dont see it happening.

Now if the price drops to around $300 - $400 and they can produce enough units then maybe it will look like this.

XB360
PS3
WII

I think:
1. Wii (so much excitement about the Wii and soooo many people camping last night. it looks like it's got this gen in the bag, IMO)
2. 360
3. PS3

I think Sony is heading down the wrong path with the PS3 right now and they will pay the consequences. Nintendo's got it just right this time and Microsoft is doing fairly well, but not as good as they could be doing.

Last edited:
DMB14 said:
I think:
1. Wii (so much excitement about the Wii and soooo many people camping last night. it looks like it's got this gen in the bag, IMO)
2. 360
3. PS3

I think Sony is heading down the wrong path with the PS3 right now and they will pay the consequences. Nintendo's got it just right this time and Microsoft is doing fairly well, but not as good as they could be doing.
yeah i agree the PS3 price is way too much and 360 is the same old thing as xbox only better graphics
wii however is a very new way to play and thats why its number 1

i think it will be

1.wii
2.xbox360
3.ps3

again, as i speak to people it just seems everyone is exited about the wii, even people who dont normally play video games want one, its crazy. you barely hear people talkin about the ps3. I just think the price of the ps3 and all its stock on the blu ray are gonna be its eventual downfalls. And doesnt it seem like ps3 is just copying nintendo with their "sensor remote"? i mean, heard somewhere that they just kinda threw that in there at the end after nintendo came out with their wiimote. Plus ANYONE that i have talked to about ps3 and that they want it its been to sell on ebay, not one person i know wants to keep it. I still havent met that person for the wii

darthbeaverxp said:
Little kid games suck so this is my list:

1)Ps3
2)Xbox360

Ps2
Xbox
PSP
Playstation
3)Nintendo Wii
Gamecube

so explain to me why you are on a wii forum if you hate the wii?

Back