Who's gonna get Skyward Sword?

I also saw your post in the coffee thread, how you were broke and such.
Sounded unlikely that you would follow through.

I also saw your post in the coffee thread, how you were broke and such.
Sounded unlikely that you would follow through.

... >_>;

Indeed. I can assure you I won't be buying both consoles in a close time span to each other. The WiiU coming out prior to the PS4 does work to my wallet's advantage, thankfully.

Only one more week until skyward sword comes out, thankfully I sent in my wii and it should be back within a few days of getting the game, though they are going to drive me crazy not being able to play.

Five years is the Wii's lifespan, apparently... Or perhaps Sony finally completed their Wiistruction ray. Either or.

... I probably won't have my Wii fixed in time for SS. =/

Thats really too bad, CK.

My Wii sucks too, it makes a loud buzzing sound whenever its playing a Wii game. And it sometimes fails to read discs. But besides that, its mostly fine.

^ The same for mine... until a few months ago. Dog catching the 'Cube controller, someone knocked it off, t'was always falling off the TV stand. Never did any damage to it or the discs being played. Mine crapped out from age alone. =/

I should be getting it this week.

The special version with the gold Wiimote. Because im just that awesome

But mines special
Its the first new release I have bought for a few years

This is my first post on this site. Just logged in to say, "YES" I can't wait to spend my Sunday playin' me some Zelda. I wasn't always excited about a new Zelda release though. I wrote a piece about why I am anticipating this game more than I was for Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Wind Waker, or Twilight Princess.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back