Whose Nintendo Wii hasn't crashed?

No more wii crashing for me since the internet browser is out of beta

mine works perfect. Its only froze once and that was in red steel, but apart from that nothing!

mine froze a couple times when ive like clicked a channel and its loading into it, or when its trying to connect to the internet, im either impacient or it just freezes, but i can live with an occasional freeze.

I got mine at launch and it has frozen twice, both times on Red Steel, and i've played the Wii easily 200+ hours. I'm not too worried.

Is your wii in an open area Nemix? if it isn't see if you can give it a little breathing room, but the addition of hardware takes up other resources thus creating more heat. :)

Yeah it's in an open area. Just think it has to do with the Connect24 function which I think keeps the internet connect even in standby thus the Wii is still receiving data/working when powered off. It's just warmer than room temperature and gets a little warmer when playing games but still haven't yet seen my Wii froze...

*** Note I think from testing, the Wii stay more cool horizontally without the vertical stand. When the Wii placed horizontally, it opens up another air vent on the side of the Wii thus keeping it much cooler. Even though this is true from my testings I still prefer the Wii placed vertically with stand, it just saves more space and looks much better (the power, eject and reset buttons are more accessible when placed vertically).

mine froze a few hours after buyin it and it hasnt done it since.

I haven't had any problems with my Wii, except for the minor problem I had connecting online. But that was because I hadn't set my network manager to allow it, and after I did, it worked.

Back