Whose Nintendo Wii hasn't crashed?

My wiis a bit cold
But its not freezing

Darkprinny said:
My wiis a bit cold
But its not freezing

Ill get your coat.... :D

Anyways my wii froze a couple of times on the internet channel and while playing red steel, thats about it i think.

mine has froze on the internet channel, but thats cause its a trial piece-o-crap.

well... on the internet mine only froze when I was loading on a 2h30min video.... so that's why I said it was understandable

Nitram said:
well... on the internet mine only froze when I was loading on a 2h30min video.... so that's why I said it was understandable

That must of been so painful for you, i understand. There there, cry on my shoulder pal.:p

My wii always crashes on the browser, but the browser IS in Beta so i understand.

It used to freeze on me constantly on the internet channel but this full version is awesome & hasn't crashed once. I can even see flasj sigs now. :)

but this is still a beta becuase there are going to have one more update in june i think

No crashes here, but my wii can get pretty hot. Nintendo México says it's due to the high altitude of the city.

only froze once due to programmer error in game, nothing to due with console, haven't froze on internet either but don't use too much for internet. Wii does get warm, but technically you should feel heat off system as it is expelling that heat, I have left my Wii on a really long time while playing it and had no slowdowns or freezes, the one time it did was red steel and was due to bad game programming/dirty disc(that was brand new at launch, don't get that) not the system and was not after long session of playing, no other game has given me issues.

Last edited:
Back