Whose Nintendo Wii hasn't crashed?

lee.jarratt said:
Mine does freeze quite alot, but only on the internet channel (the internet channel does have a few bugs in it)
what he said

Mine freezes on the Wii Shop channel and the Internet Channel... the real question is: Is there anyone who can fix it...?

YAY! Post #1,000

Not froze once here! I feel sorry for those people who do not have as much of a good Wii as mine.

Twice on red steel and once connecting to shopping channel, nothing to worry about :D

i called nintendo because mine freezes on the internet channel often and they said to wait for the final version

my wii has froze a few times. for instance when i leave the wiishop and return back to the menu it will freeze and turn black instead of seeing the wii black blinking pattern, i see nothing but as if my tv was turned off.

happens also when i use the web browser :confused:

honestly it happens so rarely though that its not that big of a deal for really anyone to notice even myself. i just do a hard reset and then it works fine.

ill learn to deal

Mine so far has been freeze-free and I've had it since launch on 7th of December! The internet channel hasn't frozen either, so I hope the full version fixes that for all the people it has happened to.

Back