Whose Nintendo Wii hasn't crashed?

Since the release of the full internet channel, it doesn't freeze as much.
It froze yesterday on the browser and thats the first time in awhile.
lee.j

Mine is still running as smoothly as it did on the first day I played it. I think it was just a coincidence that both yours and your friend's Wii consoles are defective.

Hi guys. I read all your replies and I thought, hey, let's write up a theory!
LuzTeTT's theory for the day is: You have routers/slow internet/bad Wi-Fi.

The Wii will time out on occasion if it loses connection while in the middle of data transfer. There's no set of instructions written for it to re-establish the connection while in use or to return to the Wii menu, so, alas, it will just freeze.

This is my theory. My connection is apparently one of the best in the state so I'm not complaining. I also haven't experienced a single freezing at all in my life and I'm a frequant internet channel user. Beta version didn't freeze, no lock-ups, just the irritative-ness of trying to find an access point at my uncle's house.

...He turned the router off. v.v;

Please note that I have taken extra special care of my Wii - as if it was my daughter - and I've never dropped it, forced a disc in, hacked it, forced a NGC controller in, smashed it with a pair of nunchucks... =\

Last edited:
The Only TIme Mine Has Froze Was On The Internet Channel(Trial Version)...

Other Than That, Perfect!

Mines Frozen once or twice.
I think it was once but it was either on Carbon for the Wii or Fire Emblem: PoR for the GC...it hasn't caused me trouble since so I dont exactly remember. But compared to my GC that used to freeze all the time until I got rid of it, this is heaven.

Yup, only on Internet Channel. Never on games or anything.

Back