Why Brawl Was Delayed (Good News)

Keep in mind that this game received it's ESRB rating not long ago. They can't really go in and add any new content (unless they get it re-rated). So most likely every character that's going to be in the game is already there (although that does not mean that they have told us about every character yet).

How could they make a lot more characters within a couple of months? I expect it would take a long time to create up a contract with these people, unless, there's more characters from SEGA... I'm imagining that Shadow could still have a shot with it, although he does seem very clone-like, but Sonic seems so odd on his own. Not that I'm for this idea anyway... I'll just shut up now...

Damnit Skippy, stop posting before me. :(

No, I think you have a point, although Knuckles or Tails have a higher probablility in my opinion.

@LIK: No

interesting thing is that i looked at a wal mart magazine, and they said Brawl would be available December eighth...

what's even more interesting is that somebody bet me that they were right.

Skippy said:
Keep in mind that this game received it's ESRB rating not long ago. They can't really go in and add any new content (unless they get it re-rated). So most likely every character that's going to be in the game is already there (although that does not mean that they have told us about every character yet).

unless the characters are like nights and rayman who nights i assume would maybe get in but i dont want rayman crappin up the game.

I dont understand you people. Sure there shouldn't be two many third party characters but come on!!! This is a once in a lifetime chance. I mean really how often would you get to see Snake or Sonic battling it out with Nintendo characters. In fact me and my friends think they should add Master Cheif. Alright that will never happen but it'd be cool.

gamefreak4 said:
I dont understand you people. Sure there shouldn't be two many third party characters but come on!!! This is a once in a lifetime chance. I mean really how often would you get to see Snake or Sonic battling it out with Nintendo characters. In fact me and my friends think they should add Master Cheif. Alright that will never happen but it'd be cool.

...Then they should make a different game, on all consoles. Like that would ever happen.

I don't understand you people. Sure there shouldn't be too many third party characters but come on!!! This is a once in a lifetime chance. I mean, really, how often would you get to see Snake or Sonic battling it out with Nintendo characters? In fact my friends and I think they should add Master Chief. Alright that will never happen but it'd be cool.

It started first party, it should always be first party. I hate Snake too.

Brawny said:
No, I think you have a point, although Knuckles or Tails have a higher probablility in my opinion.
Knuckles and Shadow have the highest probability move-set-wise, but Tails and Knuckles do popularity-wise...so basically, if SEGA adds any more Sonic characters, Knuckles is pretty much confirmed XD

Anyways, they prolly already have all the designs, contracts, etc...so they wouldn't have to get it re-rated OR take longer than February if that's the case...mainly programming issues.

Good, I don't want them to tell us any more, except maybe one just to make the list on the site even...yay for OCD XD

S.S. said:
Good, I don't want them to tell us any more, except maybe one just to make the list on the site even...yay for OCD XD

Oh my God that was annoying me as well...

Back