Wii 2 expensive

Zexx

Banned
Aug 17, 2006
Belgium
i think the wii is 2 expensive 250 euros=lots of money here in europe you know i just a kid i cant work :p so...and bro doesnt want to spend money to "****" he says i like :p i think i rather buy a nintendo ds only for 150 euros here in europe so il be on this forum from time to time......(i got a life 2)

Later

I have to admit DS lite is fun and i enjoy very much but why dont you save a bit more to have the Wii.... it literally put you into a new dimension of gaming!!! Wii rules!

bcos the UK ppl are used to being ripped off, by the way, UK selling price is over Euro 250. a huge premium over US $

well dunno if you would class me as kid?but im 16 and i work so i gots lots of moneys :) i have enough to get it on luanch day and a million games..but i just bought a les paul...but i still have €600-€700 left over for my wii!!so i dont think its expensive,rather cheap compared to my 360 expensis:sick:

Zexx said:
i think the wii is 2 expensive 250 euros=lots of money here in europe you know i just a kid i cant work :p so...and bro doesnt want to spend money to "****" he says i like :p i think i rather buy a nintendo ds only for 150 euros here in europe so il be on this forum from time to time......(i got a life 2)

Later
wow, u wont be having any fun this gen. if u cant afford the wii, u definatly cant get any other consoles.

your moms to expensive! no not really sorry, its a natural reflex. Umm considering you guys are finaly getting a system around the same time the world is getting it, i would shot yo pie hole son!

lol the first day i join this forum i ask my mom can i get a wii for christmas and and i was so sure to get a no and she didn't even think and said of course...lol i felt special so i have still 400$ for wii funds and well ill bring it down to 100 for like extra games and wiimote ok well 200$ Canadien

Demon Slayer said:
lol the first day i join this forum i ask my mom can i get a wii for christmas and and i was so sure to get a no and she didn't even think and said of course...lol i felt special so i have still 400$ for wii funds and well ill bring it down to 100 for like extra games and wiimote ok well 200$ Canadien
Thats cool your mom did that for you, I had to edit a list that shows every thing in the wii and what the bundle Wii Sports comes with and it took 2 pages so shes like "Thats alot of stuff.." so she said ok now i get the Wii and Zelda TP :smilewinkgrin:

Back