Wii 2?

CloudBtoW

WiiChat Member
Nov 18, 2006
If Wii is a really good success do any of u think they might make a wii 2?

Its a possibility it might be really cool it would be like the NES 2

I'm hoping the Wii will have the usual 5 year life span. Would be quite crappy if they brought a new one out so soon!

G4LBlack

My God, Wii 2, Nes 2, wtf is wrong with you?!? look Nes, Snes (Not Nes 2) N64, GameCube, Wii, then another different name...please, Nintendo is way more original then Sony and Microsoft, Xbox, Xbox 360, and sony is worst Playstation, Playstation 2 Playstation 3

paintba||er said:
I really doubt they would call it that. People make fun of it enough already without it being called the Wiini......
Lmao. Yeah.. Hmm, I wonder what they'd call it. That'd be a good thread. "What do you think the next Wii would be called..."

Demon Slayer said:
G4LBlack

My God, Wii 2, Nes 2, wtf is wrong with you?!? look Nes, Snes (Not Nes 2) N64, GameCube, Wii, then another different name...please, Nintendo is way more original then Sony and Microsoft, Xbox, Xbox 360, and sony is worst Playstation, Playstation 2 Playstation 3

and yeah, I find them (Sony) a bit blah? Same controllers, same looks, and such.

WiiWouldLike2Play said:
Lmao. Yeah.. Hmm, I wonder what they'd call it. That'd be a good thread. "What do you think the next Wii would be called..."
No no no!!! it's what do you think the next nintendo Console would be called...it's not going to be another Wii

and one main question in my mind is

when nintendo make a new system , would it be backwards compatible ? with wii , because somehow i doubt it unless they make there new system same as wii with HD and DVD, and other new stuff just keeping same controller then its possible, otherwise nintendo will be taking a step backwards if they go back to a control pad

It's nintendo..they'll think of something to make it better..i seriously didn't think nintendo couldn't do better after seeing the Gamecube..but they prove me wrong

Last edited:
But their next console could have the ability to use Wii controllers for BC and whatever the new controllers are kinda like how you can use GC controllers on the Wii.

Demon Slayer said:
It's nintendo..they'll think of something to make it better..i seriously didn't think nintendo could do better after seeing the Gamecube..but they prove me wrong
LMAO thats the funniest thing I've read today.

paintba||er said:
But their next console could have the ability to use Wii controllers for BC and whatever the new controllers are kinda like how you can use GC controllers on the Wii.

LMAO thats the funniest thing I've read today.
Oh gees thanks for showing my Typo...lol...yeah i edited lol xD

but how would they make wii motes work, if they could on theyre new console, only if there new console still used wii remotes,

otherwies they wold have to have a sensor bar port, bluetoothe devices and all the technology of the wii in there next console aswell meaning it would cost a bomb, unless there next console was basically a wii just updated

like sony's ps2 and ps3 use basaivally same controls aswell as ps1 except addition of analogue sticks and six axis

daviduk200 said:
but how would they make wii motes work, if they could on theyre new console, only if there new console still used wii remotes,

otherwies they wold have to have a sensor bar port, bluetoothe devices and all the technology of the wii in there next console aswell meaning it would cost a bomb, unless there next console was basically a wii just updated

like sony's ps2 and ps3 use basaivally same controls aswell as ps1 except addition of analogue sticks and six axis
LOL the Wii hardly costs anything to produce right now. By the time the next generation of consoles come around the Wii hardware will cost very little to produce. Their next console will probably have bluetooth anyway, and a sensor bar port isn't expensive since all it does is provide power.

Back