Wii 2?

No chance it will be called Wii2 like others have said.
I can only imagine what the next system will be like..only imagine :drool:

I've said it once, and I'll say it again.

It better be good.

Good gameplay and mediocre-compared-to-the-rest graphics isn't going to cut it next round, Nintendo.

And you've got the funds.
You've got the support.
You've got people willing to buy a Nintendo another round.

Gamecube games and controllers and memory card sales has jumped since the wii. So the gamecube has become a bit less of a letdown.

Srsly.

The Nes 2 was just a compact redesign of the old Nes.
Not an entirely new system, read the in the link you posted.

WiiWouldLike2Play said:
Lmao. Yeah.. Hmm, I wonder what they'd call it. That'd be a good thread. "What do you think the next Wii would be called..."

and yeah, I find them (Sony) a bit blah? Same controllers, same looks, and such.
I have to agree. Same controllers... same consoles almost. Something original from Sony would be nice, including a new name for their next console. I still like my PS2 though.

Nintendo93 said:
I have to agree. Same controllers... same consoles almost. Something original from Sony would be nice, including a new name for their next console. I still like my PS2 though.
They would probably get better sales if they continued to use the PlayStation name. If someone that doesn't know much about consoles goes into a store and sees Playstation 3 then they may think of their Playstation 2 that they loved and assume that the Playstation 3 will be great. If they see Supergamosphere 2000 they will probably just walk away.

paintba||er said:

They would probably get better sales if they continued to use the PlayStation name. If someone that doesn't know much about consoles goes into a store and sees Playstation 3 then they may think of their Playstation 2 that they loved and assume that the Playstation 3 will be great. If they see Supergamosphere 2000 they will probably just walk away.

Well despite what you will say and have said about the gamecube, Nintendo has had different names for their systems and have sold decently well, if they didn't well they wouldn't be making consoles right? They could name it different, something other than playstation 4, I could see them use Sony though. All they need to do is find the right name, its not that difficult.

CantGetAWii said:
Well despite what you will say and have said about the gamecube, Nintendo has had different names for their systems and have sold decently well, if they didn't well they wouldn't be making consoles right? They could name it different, something other than playstation 4, I could see them use Sony though. All they need to do is find the right name, its not that difficult.
But Nintendo is pretty well known for their consoles. I don't know anyone that doesn't know what Nintendo makes. Sony doesn't just exclusively make consoles so somebody that doesn't keep up on consoles and stuff sees Sony *insert random name here* they probably won't even know what it is. They could think it is a PC, a DVD/Blu-ray player, or whatever.

Frogger said:
Nintendo think of original console names. No matter how much they suck.
hopefully they think with better diction and grammar as well... :lol:
jeez spool off there turbo it's a joke:wtf:

Back