Wii 2?

I was about to straighten this out and say they did redesign the NES to try to grab a few more sales out of the console before its day was completely over. Now the redesigned consoles are fairly difficult to find and sell for a pretty high price on ebay last I checked but yes here is the image of one

800px-DSCN2594.JPG

awdawg said:
I was about to straighten this out and say they did redesign the NES to try to grab a few more sales out of the console before its day was completely over. Now the redesigned consoles are fairly difficult to find and sell for a pretty high price on ebay last I checked but yes here is the image of one

800px-DSCN2594.JPG
But thats just a slimmer remake of the console, not a new one....

paintba||er said:

But Nintendo is pretty well known for their consoles. I don't know anyone that doesn't know what Nintendo makes. Sony doesn't just exclusively make consoles so somebody that doesn't keep up on consoles and stuff sees Sony *insert random name here* they probably won't even know what it is. They could think it is a PC, a DVD/Blu-ray player, or whatever.

Well all they would need to do is just advertise, let people know they changed the name etc.

paintba||er said:

But why would they change the name? They aren't going to get better sales by changing the name, and advertising costs money.

Well they would still need to advertise either way, but I guess there is no need to have a new name. It seems to be working, I am just saying I would like to see the new console not named the Ps4.

paintba||er said:

They would probably get better sales if they continued to use the PlayStation name. If someone that doesn't know much about consoles goes into a store and sees Playstation 3 then they may think of their Playstation 2 that they loved and assume that the Playstation 3 will be great. If they see Supergamosphere 2000 they will probably just walk away.
True. Love the name Supergamosphere 2000 too. :lol:

it's called the 2001 Okama Game-Sphere on South Park :p
okama means drag queen or homosexual in japanese... lol

Last edited:
DeathChron said:
LOL I was just about to mention the Okama Game-Spere. But I think that's what they were calling the Gamecube, I remember that hilarious Wii episode.
I was gonna post some videos but uh I think that the younger crowd makes it not good no more lol

"we're not doing it for the world we're doing it for our video game, gah are you deaf?"

"I got it!"
"that's it?"
"no the theme from funky town *bangs out the theme from funky town on a phone keypad* won't you take me down to funky town...":lol:

towlie is my hero, I still want a talking towlie

I guess nintendo will release a new console in 4 or 5 years, but im soure it wont be called wii 2 :sick:

:lol:

Back