wii on mtv

KyleDM

Stuck in Twilight
Oct 31, 2006
Tallahassee
Wii Online Code
4888-3536-8301-3436
check out wii on mtv right now for the next hour....apparently they will have exclusive footage of the system and live gameplay during the countdown show (of Zelda and Wii Sports)

Mtv dubbed the Wii as the "Most anticipated gaming system in years"

I hate mtv, they're like Hey here's Gears of War featuring Fallout Boy, and then que 189812 videos by Fallout Boy, they don't know anything about gmaes

And their ultimate fans are a joke. Did you see the gears of war guy, I had everything he had minus that crap tattoo. That box and shirt you could get for $5 at bestbuy

Last edited:
Sweet man, I have it on now. I should go there... it is only a block away from where I am working now. :lol: I'll crash in and say... let me play Wii NOW!

At least Wii is getting some coverage :D Just today, walking down the hall at school, some random kid comes up to me and says "hey, you know about that new Nintendo system? I saw it on MTV, it looks so cool!". So i though 'wow! MTV is doing a great job promoting the Wii'. Btw, i was wearing my Nintento sweatshirt i got from Nintendo World Store :lol:

COLDshiver said:
At least Wii is getting some coverage :D Just today, walking down the hall at school, some random kid comes up to me and says "hey, you know about that new Nintendo system? I saw it on MTV, it looks so cool!". So i though 'wow! MTV is doing a great job promoting the Wii'. Btw, i was wearing my Nintento sweatshirt i got from Nintendo World Store :lol:

I am sure Nintendo had to pay some serious cashola to get a prime-time featured spot on MtV. But it will pay off.. now all the little girlies and boyzies that watch MTv will know of the Wii's awesomeness.

ABC said:
I am sure Nintendo had to pay some serious cashola to get a prime-time featured spot on MtV. But it will pay off.. now all the little girlies and boyzies that watch MTv will know of the Wii's awesomeness.

"all the little girlies and boyzies that watch MTv" Is pretty well everyone.

I_WANT_WII said:
Not me, mtv is the dumbest thing I've ever seen the only good thing to ever come from mtv was jackass

dude freaking bull crap..its not showing crap,and before it was some rapper dude talking about how the ps3 is so AWSOME!,kinda lame. the only thing ive seen so far about the wii is the new mario.and didnt say but 20 words.

and btw i saw that gears or war thing super fans my butt dude, i played gears or war at my friends he had the demo,from what i saw they sucked. and how does the desighner dude lose to someone who has never played?

AmoebA said:
dude freaking bull crap..its not showing crap,and before it was some rapper dude talking about how the ps3 is so AWSOME!,kinda lame. the only thing ive seen so far about the wii is the new mario.and didnt say but 20 words.

and btw i saw that gears or war thing super fans my butt dude, i played gears or war at my friends he had the demo,from what i saw they sucked. and how does the desighner dude lose to someone who has never played?

He lost on purpose, Cliffy B is awesome at Gears. And mtv knows .00002 about games, that's why they just show rappers going. Well i think the ps3 blah blah blah. This gamers week thing is a joke

I_WANT_WII said:

Speak for youself. I stopped watching MTv after it turned into Reality crap. Sure they did some great things back in the day but now, they are simply feeding the lifeless brains of teenage kids. More music on MUSIC Television and less "reality" shows.

Messykitty414 said:
He lost on purpose, Cliffy B is awesome at Gears. And mtv knows .00002 about games, that's why they just show rappers going. Well i think the ps3 blah blah blah. This gamers week thing is a joke

yeh thats what i thought just didnt want to sound stupid.(i get yelled at for being stupid on purpose) :nono:

Alright...the Final fantasy guy was a joke...why people why...Final fantasy 13 already!!!! jesus...how about a new name...everytime a new one comes out i feel older and older...cant wait for Final fantasy 253 , shouldnt take long

wiiman07 said:
Alright...the Final fantasy guy was a joke...why people why...Final fantasy 13 already!!!! jesus...how about a new name...everytime a new one comes out i feel older and older...cant wait for Final fantasy 253 , shouldnt take long

Chill hommie... Finaly Fantasy is one of the most artisitc and engulfing series to ever be created. Not to mention they never recycle characters or stories... each one is a new tale and journy. Plus, they have some of the greatest musical scores of any games, ever.

Back