wii or 360

Yeah, there is no question that the wii60 combo is pretty extreme. You've got your hardcore online shooters and sports titles with you 360 and you've got your very solid Metroid, Zelda, and Mario combo with the Wii. (And of course Smash Bros.)

I own both (plan on getting a PS3 next year when we see some better exclusives) and can say that I am very pleased. I'm currently playing Madden 08, Bioshock, and COD 4 for 360 and I'm playing Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles, Super Mario Galaxy, and Battalion Wars 2 for Wii.

I'm pretty happy.

most of the 360 games r for teens on up but nintedo tageted familys all together u think there on to something or is it there downfall????

Wii kicks ***! 360 stinks. And if you do not like wii then why are you in this website? GET OUT!

Dude, this is so fubar. I never knew so many people on Wiichat would have such crappy support for the Wii. X-box is for rednecks, okay?

I support the wii all the way but u have to addmit that there are som good 360 games...why is everyone such a b**** when it comes to other consoles......They are good also

What's a 360? I own a Wii. I forgot what other consoles are out there.

adamquest64 i thought this website was to discuss it man, im not putting down the wii so dont put down the 360 man. (rednecks r smarter)

Two fanboy posts in a row. I'm rather impressed. (Adamquest and Shadow)

Because if you guys were true gamers you would understand that the 360 not only has better games currently, but a better gaming experience in general. Yes, the wii has better single game multiplayer and, as the wii comes with a free game, it's a better deal in general. (Not counting some pretty kickass 360 bundles)

But what else?

*Awaits rebuttal*

no its not for redneck but if u want to leave little stupid comments thats fine thouht u were an actual gamer,my mistake,wont do that again aquest64

well when did u get ur 360???? when it first came out because if so all consoles suck when it is first released because all the problems aren't fixed

Back