wii or 360

The 360 already has most of its great games out so you have a lot to choose from.And the online is awesome!
While the Wii has a wide variety and some interesting games, Plus Brawl will be a great game so that would be something to look forward to.I love them both and I couldn't live without either of them. :D

I have both a 360 and a wii lately the 360 has just been collecting dust and I just got assassins creed and cod4 it just got boring really fast and i decided to play wii more but ill probably go play 360 when the new halo 3 maps are done downloading.

ZelDAgAMer said:
I would pick 360 because of the games......but wat if wii was comin out with a new zelda and 360 a new halo???? wii 4 me then
actually nintendo promised another major zelda game before wii's lifespan is over (probably end of 09 if i had to take a guess) and as for halo, theres 3 Xboxlive market place games coming out, and halo wars.

back on topic, if i had to go back and pick only one to own...wait..i already done that. sold my wii, have a 360 now. the games on 360 cant be surpassed by eithe PS3 OR Wii simply because 360 has had twice the ammount of time than ps3/wii have.

but like stated many, many times, wii/360 is probably the best combo to have in the history of gaming. you will play wii more than your 360 when u first get it, then a month later ull go back to 360 till an epic game comes out on wii, then ull switch back. im pretty sure thats what happens with most ppl that have both consoles.

What hurts the 360 is it's price tag. You have to buy the hard drive, Xbox Live, 1 decent game, and what does all that equal? $460 plus tax. Of coarse you don't have to get that stuff. But then why the hell are you buying a 360. You buy a 360 for Xbox Live, and a hard drive. The 360 is getting better which each year, one more price drop will convince me. But it still needs 1 more decent price drop.

Now the Wii is $300 if you include one good game of your choice. That's it. You can last a month or two like that. Zelda TP lasted me an entire month when the Wii first came out.

Last edited:
Hey thanks!
Honestly i couldn't pick which one i like more.It would be too hard and require much thought.I think the right one for you would be the one you believe you should get first. The wii60 combo is very satisfying.:yesnod:
Just saying.

We got the Xbox 360 but it wuz my decision to either keep it or return it and get the Wii. I only have MP3 atm so i cant really say if my decision was worth it or not i will be able to tell though once i play SMG and SSBB.
But i knew that the Wii would be worth it in the long run
i fergot to say that i did return it and get the wii =\

Last edited:
I'll Lokk At That Man But First Personly The Top 360 Game

Top 3 360 games:
1. Bioshock
2. Call of Duty 4
3. The Orange Box

Top 3 Wii games
1. Super Mario Galaxy
2. Metroid Prime 3: Curruption
3. Zelda: Twilight Princess

(My opinion of course)

*Don't own Mass Effect

Last edited:
i think u've got the Wii right but is Orange Box really that popular for the the 360? i mean i understand bioshock nd COD4

Back