wii or 360

I have both.
I can honestly say that the Wii has been collecting dust for a few months now. Nothing interesting has appealed to me. The Xbox 360 has some great games out right now, with even more to come.
Not to say the Wii is a bad console at all. I had a blast when it first came out, but now it's gotten a little old. I'm sure i'll start playing many more games when the good ones come out.
I choose the 360 though.

people don't realize that now that the newest 360 models fix most of the problems that caused the red ring (there was really one big reason).

if you're going to talk about gaming, at least know what you're talking about...

zap'em up said:
wat are xbox fans doing on a wii site
its like a gay dude at a strip club it doenst matchup

There are a few members here at WiiChat who own both a Nintendo Wii and an Xbox 360. Therefore, it is given that there will be some Xbox fans. Also, WiiChat has a section dedicated to the discussion of the Xbox 360.

Last edited:
Syntax said:
There are a few members here at WiiChat who own both a Nintendo Wii and an Xbox 360. Therefore, it is assured that there will be some Xbox fans. Also, WiiChat has a section dedicated to the discussion of the Xbox 360.

Im innocent this time I tell ya:)

Sovieto said:
people don't realize that now that the newest 360 models fix most of the problems that caused the red ring (there was really one big reason).

if you're going to talk about gaming, at least know what you're talking about...

Why are you on these forums ? take a hike and go to xbox.com. We don't need you xbox fanboys hanging around here :hand:

Wii is better than 360 ,just look at its sales ,i mean its impossible to find one
and So what if it "dosent" have good graphics it has good gameplay to make up for it! Now you deside which is better!

First of all, sales does not mean better. Look at the cheap $1 dollar items. They sell more then $10 items, doesn't mean its better. Like, Tacos from a fast food place...they're cheap, but might not be better than ones you make yourself or some you pay more fore. So sales doesn't matter.

Neither does graphics. If a game gets your attention, then it gets your attention. Pac Man, i still love it. But it has pretty bad graphics...

All you have to do is ask yourself what you want. The Wii and 360 offer you totally different game with different genres.

I have a Wii, and love it. Main thing I like about it, is playing with friends. Also, you get more interactive with the controls. So to me, thats fun.

However, I want to get a 360 and probably will for Christmas or after Christmas. Main reason being, I want to play some online games. I like Halo (call me a Halo fanyboy if you want) and I want to play that. Simple. Also, there are other games I want to play.

So I'll have both eventually. So when I want to shoot some people online, I'll get on the 360. But if friends come over and want to play something, we'll play the Wii. Or if I want to be taken back to childhood, here comes Super Mario Galaxy.

It really just depends on what you like. Everyone's opinions are different, so you can't say that one person is stupid because they don't like something. Ever just think they really don't like another console/game? Maybe they aren't a "fanboy" afterall. Maybe.

Deity said:
Why are you on these forums ? take a hike and go to xbox.com. We don't need you xbox fanboys hanging around here :hand:
lol xbox fanboys, i just equalize the fanboyism here on wiichat, its entertaining and educating! (but honestly sorry, i didnt know i was a fanboy for suggesting the 360 and then giving some facts)

Last edited:
Sovieto said:
lol xbox fanboys, i just equalize the fanboyism here on wiichat, its entertained and educating! (but honestly sorry, i didnt know i was a fanboy for suggesting the 360 and then giving some facts)

(*Sarcasm) How dare you choose 360 and give facts on why you think it's better!!
(*Sarcasm)

Also whoever said that you have to go through a lot to get the PS3 online is wrong. I found it much easier to get a PS3 online than my 360. And my 360 live won't even let me play games with a gold account for some retarded reason but the PS3 works fine.

IMO I would choose the Xbox 360 over the Wii. The 360 has a bunch of great titles that I enjoy.

I do like the Wii though just not as much as my 360.

K LoLo said:
First of all, sales does not mean better. Look at the cheap $1 dollar items. They sell more then $10 items, doesn't mean its better. Like, Tacos from a fast food place...they're cheap, but might not be better than ones you make yourself or some you pay more fore. So sales doesn't matter.

Neither does graphics. If a game gets your attention, then it gets your attention. Pac Man, i still love it. But it has pretty bad graphics...

All you have to do is ask yourself what you want. The Wii and 360 offer you totally different game with different genres.

I have a Wii, and love it. Main thing I like about it, is playing with friends. Also, you get more interactive with the controls. So to me, thats fun.

However, I want to get a 360 and probably will for Christmas or after Christmas. Main reason being, I want to play some online games. I like Halo (call me a Halo fanyboy if you want) and I want to play that. Simple. Also, there are other games I want to play.

So I'll have both eventually. So when I want to shoot some people online, I'll get on the 360. But if friends come over and want to play something, we'll play the Wii. Or if I want to be taken back to childhood, here comes Super Mario Galaxy.

It really just depends on what you like. Everyone's opinions are different, so you can't say that one person is stupid because they don't like something. Ever just think they really don't like another console/game? Maybe they aren't a "fanboy" afterall. Maybe.
Ok i have to admit that your right,the wii has good games like Super mario galaxy,it has some shooters(hence ,metriod and red steel)and all i have to say to the xbox 360 fanboys Get off this site!I will always love my wii no matter what other people say!
EDIT:I removed the swaer cause' i dont wanna be banned

Last edited:
Maybe I'll get a 360 one day.......................................
.................................................................................
..........................when I become senile.

Adamquest64 said:
Maybe I'll get a 360 one day.......................................
.................................................................................
..........................when I become senile.

yeah right go take a hike to the xbox 360 section
EDIT: Sorry if i was rude , my parents are raising me to be polite,
ok im sorry for being rude if i was to you

Last edited:
Back