wii or xbox

T3kNi9e said:
Lol everyone thinks FPS when they talk about Xbox. Here's a list of all the games on Xbox and as you will see, FPS arent even a fourth of the titles. There's alot more hardcore type games for more serious gamers.

http://forums.xbox.com/default.aspx?ForumGroupID=20

If you're wondering what games look like or how they play. Just google the name of the game and find some info. youtube is always good to look at gameplay too.

I do recommend Xbox, because Wii+Xbox is a great combo.

dude people only think FPS when they here xbox because all of their best games are FPS besides a few others.

Why would you get an Xbox? That's from last generation.

zap'em up said:
dude people only think FPS when they here xbox because all of their best games are FPS besides a few others.

I rest my case, you know nothing about other consoles except for what you see and hear.

If you wanna have fun and enjoy good graphics at the same time, get a 360. If you wanna play a console once or twice a week and enjoy kiddy games, get a Wii.

T3kNi9e said:
I rest my case, you know nothing about other consoles except for what you see and hear.

couldnt agree more lol but i didnt kno it was u lol cuz u dont have your regular avatar and sig so i thought it was some new guy but i kno your point, its just i can see where he made that generlization

Dubb's Wii said:
If you wanna have fun and enjoy good graphics at the same time, get a 360. If you wanna play a console once or twice a week and enjoy kiddy games, get a Wii.

OOhhh, Kind of harsh for your console no? I dont play my Wii right now but when I do get a game, im on it just as much as my Xbox, its just that Nintendo can't make enough quality games to keep me buying but on xbox there's alot of atleast decent games I can get. So my Wii is in the living room until Mario Kart, which I will be killing my Wii once I get it.

Edit: or were you just being sarcastic? o_O

zap: yeh, I understand. There's alot of posters (usually ones who have low post counts) who say stuff about other consoles thats just false. I personally like to atleast google things I dont really know about so I dont look stupid.

T3kNi9e said:
zap: yeh, I understand. There's alot of posters (usually ones who have low post counts) who say stuff about other consoles thats just false. I personally like to atleast google things I dont really know about so I dont look stupid.

yea i dont do that so alot of times i look stupid unless i actually know about it lol nd thats who i thought u were a new guy until i actually read your name and im like oh yea he knows his stuff

Back