Wii skin/case mod pictures here!

the reason why there is two Wii's in the picture so you can see both sides of the Wii, the reason why i put it on a picture of a waterfall is because i want the picture to stand out instead of a dull background, and yes i am a "she" lol

my photooshop skills are not that great but i wanted to fit the second Wii picture in so i had to squeeze it in a bit by sizing it a bit awkward :D

i did the same thing to my consoles with this picture:
theplaystationfamliy.jpg

my slim with glowing lights :p
slimps2lights.jpg

Last edited:
HUYI said:
the reason why there is two Wii's in the picture so you can see both sides of the Wii, the reason why i put it on a picture of a waterfall is because i want the picture to stand out instead of a dull background, and yes i am a "she" lol

my photooshop skills are not that great but i wanted to fit the second Wii picture in so i had to squeeze it in a bit by sizing it a bit awkward :D

theplaystationfamliy.jpg

I see on the far right you have the new George Foreman Grill.

HUYI said:

theplaystationfamliy.jpg
Haha, look at the size difference.

If the ps2 was black the ps3 wouldn't look so out of place
Yes the ps3 is just a giant ps2 with everything better by 10x

i'm a multi platform gamer so i like both nintendo and sony consoles.

paintba||er said:

Why no love for MS?

i have many reasons, but i won't go into a fangirl rant or there will be flames which will spoil this topic.

Microsoft is rich enough lol i don't see the pres of nintendo or sony having 50+ billions of dollars O_0
So they don't need alot of love :)

Last edited:
Lunatix said:
Microsoft is rich enough lol i don't see the pres of nintendo or sony having 50+ billions of dollars O_0
So they don't need alot of love :)

Bill Gates isn't the President of Microsoft. That would be Steve Ballmer.

can we keep on topic or this will just turn into a warzone eventually.... and captainff i cannot see your picture.

Back