Wii Stolen

dude, take it up with woolworths... its thier fault... u should get a new one from THEM

I dont think ur lying but I would bet something fishy is going on with the delivery. First of all someone had to of watched him put it in the recycle bin in order to steal it. And being that, the person would not of known it was a Wii unless it wasn't packaged in a seperate box. I would bet the Wii is in someone elses hands dealing with the delivery or Woolsworth.

The story of this delivery does not seem right at all. And given the Wii is a hot item for the holidays anything could be possible. I just cant see someone digging through the recycle bin for no reason and finding a package. And then seeing that the package contains a wii

Trotter4 said:
I ordered a Wii from woolworths and they stupidly left it in my recycle bin because i wasn't in and it got stolen. Do you think if i contacted nintendo do you think they would be able to supply me with a replacement?

dude that so sucks! and as for replacements i dont think so

Walugi said:
living in the ghetto sux

Yes it does, but crime can happen and does happen in the most unexpected of places. :yikes:

Stereotyping sux too!

Back