Wii Stolen... CRAP!!!!

261311 said:
You should of had your parents insure it through the property. Sucks though, I guess you've taken all the steps you could but most things the thief left are easily replaceable.

to be honest if i were u i wudrather have my xbox 360 stolen ....much more easy to replace than a wii ;)

double post my bad :S

Last edited:
First. Sorry to hear about the break-in and the wii.

Second. Warranty doesn't cover theft/fire/acts of god/brothers, sisters, dogs, cats/anything other then just failing.

Third. Your parents home owners WILL cover it - but unless there was substantial loss elsewhere, a new wii is most likely less then the deductible.

Well guys (and gals). I decided not to give my serial # to pawn shops because the police said that pawn shop owners are jerks and that they will hold stolen stuff in the back and then put it out for sale after people stop looking just to make money. I came home and my mom greeted me with a new one. We were just given some money by my grandpa so they bestowed it upon me for a new wii. Of course i would rather my old one because of all the save files and stuff but whatever. It might be kinda fun to dust off SMG and LoZ:TP again. Ill try to get it online soon and play with some of you chaps. Once again thanks to all of the members who gave me their sympathy. Gracias.

elmo_999 said:
Well guys (and gals). I decided not to give my serial # to pawn shops because the police said that pawn shop owners are jerks and that they will hold stolen stuff in the back and then put it out for sale after people stop looking just to make money. I came home and my mom greeted me with a new one. We were just given some money by my grandpa so they bestowed it upon me for a new wii. Of course i would rather my old one because of all the save files and stuff but whatever. It might be kinda fun to dust off SMG and LoZ:TP again. Ill try to get it online soon and play with some of you chaps. Once again thanks to all of the members who gave me their sympathy. Gracias.

Aww, sorry for your lost. At least you got a new one .. :/

elmo_999 said:

That's the best account I read in a long time, Congrats.

Back