Wii Stolen... CRAP!!!!

You should of had your parents insure it through the property. Sucks though, I guess you've taken all the steps you could but most things the thief left are easily replaceable.

you would think if you have your wii console number you could call nintendo and get the wii locked like with the eime(?) numbers on mobile phones so it would be usless, would mean far less would get stolen too if they are dead weight

Steve B said:
you would think if you have your wii console number you could call nintendo and get the wii locked like with the eime(?) numbers on mobile phones so it would be usless, would mean far less would get stolen too if they are dead weight
You forget though, that the Wii isn't accessible like a cellphone- it doesn't have a constant connection, it must be connected to the internet first before even being possibly* locked.

nintendo is not going to send you a new wii for theft. it would not matter if you just bought it yesterday. i am sure they will do finger prints and like you said keep checking the local pawn shops and i would also check any game stores around. hope you get yor wii back

So sorry to hear that man. I would go nuts if my Wii was stolen. I feel for you man. Hope that good for nothing kid gets caught. I'm sure he will. If not you'll get a new wii and remember a little something called karma?

elmo_999 said:
You need it to navigate the menu. But then again he took my Classic controller so he'll be able to play my VC games.

But don't you need your wiimote to open the channel and the Wiimote is the connection with the Classic Controller so he can't play it at all with out the sensor bar LOL.:lol:

Pawn shops?

Yeah right, there'll probably be a kid at his school pissed that his late-Christmas Wii has sucky VC games and no sensor bar.

Sorry to hear that man, hope you find him

and you can play guitar hero with the wii remote, it's f-ing hard but it's possible

that sucks if i ever saw him again i'd kick the crap out of him. it was probably someone from ur towns high school.

Actions speak louder than words. Any way you look at it, physical confrontation with this person would be stupid. The best option in any situation like this has already been taken by Elmo. Also, if Elmo did find out who stole it, he could always report it to the cops and they could match up the stolen Wii console with the serial number that Elmo has provided.

Syntax said:
Actions speak louder than words. Any way you look at it, physical confrontation with this person would be stupid. The best option in any situation like this has already been taken by Elmo. Also, if Elmo did find out who stole it, he could always report it to the cops and they could match up the stolen Wii console with the serial number that Elmo has provided.
or...you could burn the guys house down and im sorry to hear that

ya if he pawns it it should be simple to find, my sisters x got his car broken into and the idiot pawned some of his **** and they got it bak, gl bro

Back