Wii Stolen... CRAP!!!!

Wii_Smurf said:
Why it lasts a year

Although he did say he registered it which means It's still good for another year
August 19, 2008 is 1 year and 9 months from November 19, 2006.

By the way: we think we might know who it is. My friends dad said that he had the same "swagger as him"
Where would i go to get the warranty fulfiled?

Sorry to hear about that Elmo. Hopefully they catch the guy who took the stuff. And or your Wii turns up at one of the local pawn shops you left your serial number at.

WOW dude, that sucks a$$, hopefully that guy goes to jail for that, I don't think the warranty is still in affect, so good luck to catch him!!:lol:

I hope he gets caught. I just dont think that the police would use all the finger-print technology on petty theft. You'd think that they would have bigger priorities.

elmo_999 said:
I hope he gets caught. I just dont think that the police would use all the finger-print technology on petty theft. You'd think that they would have bigger priorities.

Yeahhh, fingerprints shouldn't be THAT bad.

On a slightly off topic note, it pisses me off when murderers get off because the jury wants DNA BECAUSE THEY SAW CSI ONE TIME...Gawd idiots...

elmo_999 said:

In my state $250 is the minimal limit for Grand Theft, so they could be in for a felony. I hope they catch him.

Tjharwin said:
Thieves are such retards these days. If you're gonna break the law and steal stuff, at least do it right! I mean, your stolen Wii is virtually worth so much less without the sensor bar, and the guitar hero 3 game is worth nothing without the controller, as there were no previos guitar hero games on the Wii to have bought a controller with. No one will buy it on it's own.

I swear, if I was a thief, I'd do things right. Sorry for your loss man....

You don't NEED the sensor bar to play Wii. Actually, it doesn't even transmit any data whatsoever to the console. Plus you can easily buy or make an IR source.

Sorry to hear that man.
Hopefully that creep is caught.

Fingerprints shouldn't be a problem, cops here do them even if there was nothing stolen. Bright side is no one got hurt, he probably wasn't armed but still thats good.

Again man, sorry to hear that.

Clarke said:
August 19, 2008 is 1 year and 9 months from November 19, 2006.

Thought you got an extra year when you registered it?
I didn't mean he had a whole year just an expression of time

elmo_999 said:
You need it to navigate the menu. But then again he took my Classic controller so he'll be able to play my VC games.
You can play Guitar Hero with the Classic Controller.

Back