wiichat development

Hybrid

:chuckle:
Dec 13, 2006
Over the many months i have been on wiichat.com, i have noticed the personality(and other things) of many members change almost as if they have been influenced by the more mature members.
Take me for example:
I used to hate the ps3...then later i started saying i don't mind it... until eventually i end up defending it.
Now on the case of the Ps3 im not the only one who has changed there view of the console yet a few fanboys(wiitendo and nintendo1990) still hate it.
Now this isn't really personality: but it is a change:
one of the many members: Ilovemywii has totally gone from wii to 360.( ithink wiired did too? correct me if i'm wrong wiired!)

Now certain members came to this site has newbs and now can be called a Vetran.
Another thing that i've noticed is that the site is getting more and more trolls and spammers and n00bs.(use the search =D)
This is just what i have noticed ever since i have joined in December 2006.
feel free to disagree, tell us what you have noticed since you've joined etc...

paintba||er said:
Eh, I haven't changed. Maybe its just because I am one of the more mature members and I am mature enough that I don't give a whup what a bunch of people on the internet, or anyone else thinks about me.
lol. where does the whole i don't give a whup thing come in to what i said?

It's important to be open minded this is a forum for discussion. It's more than just for contributing, you should also gain something from it. It's cool that people are maturing. I've seen that with another online community I'm part of, but of course there are always those who never change.

like skorp said, you have to have an open mind for EVERYONES opinion. because one may hate something that you love doesnt mean its bad. granted it can be extremely frustrating when someone cant see your point of view but thats just the way it is and sometimes you just have to sit back and let it be that way.

im glad alot of you guys have matured and have seen the error of your ways. i think it makes you a bigger person for doing so.

now if only i didnt hate the ps3 that much too...hmmm ;) lol. i truely only hate it because of the price you know

Meh, I consider myself somewhat mature...... I haven't really changed much, but there are people here that I like and don't have to change for anyway.

Also add Nfanboy to your list :yesnod:

Eh I haven't changed that much...or at all...

Another thing that i've noticed is that the site is getting more and more trolls and spammers and n00bs.(use the search =D)

Thats a given. Some of the newcomers are new to forums so they aren't used to the forum rules etc.

those that havent changed usually arent the problem

case in point chain blade

he was REALLY immature and then came back and made everyone go "omg you really got smarter"

but he got banned for comming out of left field with a "TLC bash fest" but he got it only for a week

Psh.
I'm immature as all get-out :shifty:

Srsly. Have you seen the nub posts I make?

People like me should really change.

Trulen said:
Psh.
I'm immature as all get-out :shifty:

Srsly. Have you seen the nub posts I make?

People like me should really change.

why am i humming "i love you just the way you are" by billy joel????

Brawny said:
Because you are a supermod and can do whatever you want :lol:
holy great mother of god! you have four rep things!
BABYklonad.jpg
HA HA HA!
soryy that was off topic!

Twas, And he's on fire with the rep
I think I've changed a little but I still like the good old argument eh ottoman? :lol:

Back