WiiChat Interview Discussion

Cpt.McCloud said:
Just curious but syntax, when you posted the list before you removed it I was in group two, is this still the case or am I only eligeble to be enterred into random member?

You're still in group two Cpt. McCloud :)

lol, gotta love the enthusiasm....haha

never was proactive enough to teach myself anything higher than html and visual basic..... Maybe I'll sign up for that java class, so I'm forced to learn it...

@ TLC...... uh...I'm saying we have a LACK of moderators...wouldn't multiple interviews use up the pool of mods FASTER???? You scare me sometimes hehe

Quick side note:

I've basically just finished writing up the questions for Prez's interview. I'll try to throw some more in later on this week. Also next week I'll be posting the first interview once it has been completed.

Wate wate wate wate wate.... Enough with this computer crap. DING. IDEA! Write our names down on little pieces of paper, then put them in a hat... u get the idea, dont you?

That was the original plan but if Prez's idea saves me time then I'm going to go for it. :)

hahahahahah @ wired.....he's not been back? I thought prinny interviewed him a long time ago and I just didn't see it...

*goes back to thinking of questions to ask prez*

hahahahahah @ wired.....he's not been back? I thought prinny interviewed him a long time ago and I just didn't see it...

Prinny sent him questions but i0n didn't return them..i0n will appear out of nowhere once Prison Break begins lol.

Yes you can ask to be in the draw but if you post in this thread saying.."oh oh interview me etc" you will lose your chance.

Great job with all of this Syntax! =]

Ohh and can we have a picture of Prez to go with the interview pleaaaaaase :aureola:

surfinrach90 said:
Great job with all of this Syntax! =]

Ohh and can we have a picture of Prez to go with the interview pleaaaaaase :aureola:
:scared: I was hoping that no one would think of that..

yes i vote a picture!!!

if i showed my face, you must show yours!

in touch with the wii said:
lol ^ the worse chat up line ever lol
but seriously i dont think picture wouldnt be approprate

lmao yes, thats my best uhm...wiichat pick up line ever :confused: lol

thats how i get all the babes ;)

"napoleon youre just jealous because i go online and talk to hot babes all day"

Back