wiimote affecting your animals?

Mr.Herron said:
only thing that happens is when i play wii sports and i go from sitting, to standing up. My cat will steal my spot on the couch.

That or my dog comes out and sits infront of me.
Thats hilarious!

My Collie Gets Tickedd When My Mom's Playin Basebal... But Only When Shes Hitting 0_o

well i found a solution to the cat freaking out... i bought her a catnip crunchy frog. she can care less about the wiimote now.

Now I'm no "animal expert" or anything. But it seems to me that pets (I refer mainly to dogs) love to chase sh*t you throw for them.
So flailing your arms around in front of your tv will probably have a pavlovs dog effect. And the mutt will think you are playing with it.

p.s. In case you don't know Ivan Pavlov was some nut who trained his dog to lick its balls when he rung a bell or something...

BrandonMcAuslan said:
p.s. In case you don't know Ivan Pavlov was some nut who trained his dog to lick its balls when he rung a bell or something...

i believe he promised the dogs meat powder. mmmm....meat powder.

when i first got it my dog just watched me and I tried pointing and clicking buttons at him and he just sat there and watched

My dog always gets irritated if im doing something that doesnt involve her, especially if its something requiring movement. Generally she'll jump around and try getting me to throw whatever im holding to her to play with :)

My cat doesn't mind the Wiimote itself, but he likes to attack the on-screen hand. At first he just looked at it and followed it, then he did a full-out dive at the TV.

ninnie x said:
Animals hate Wiimotes???:confused: :confused: :confused: Is this a joke?

serious_cat.jpg

Back