wiis been sucking

smyth said:
i don't get why people take it personally anyway about comments against or for their console(or whatever topic it may be depending on the forum). Unless i'm part owner of nintendo i really don't care if you say that the wii sucks, nor do i give a turd if you love it. Why does everyone care? i just never got that about people, same thing with sports and stuff if i say the red socks suck i'll have a bunch of people freaking about why they don't suck and i'll have another group agreeing and giving reasons why the yankees rule and f the red sox. Unless someone owns either team or atleast has a family member or really close friend that plays for them why do they care so much?

I just don't get people with this characteristic which seems to be most people. just different topics for each person.

kyle

So you think people are getting the Wii for the wrong reasons? Who are you to judge that? Obviously people got it for the right reasons and they are playing them. It's the fan boys that got the system for the wrong reasons it seems. They are the ones complaining about things that where never promised any way. She may be slow based on your opinion but she is happy so I would say she is pretty smart. I mean you did buy the thing to play games then play them. I don't see Wii players on here complaining about the other systems. If we want those games then we will get them.

Don't try and use the be mature stuff either because it's not about that. It's about you judging other players and why they should be playing. You made it about these things when you tried to illustrate how other gamers are getting into games. Truthfully NO ONE cares about your problems with the Wii. Thats the fact because the people that are having fun with their Wii will keep doing that. If any thing you should waste your time telling other PS3 players about the good games you think they will like.

The reason why I'm telling you this is most of the Wii buyers won't be coming to the forums and really the whole the Wii sucks thing is getting boring. I mean nintendo has done a great job because thats all the fan boys can say now. Yet it's still selling! The point I'm trying to make is social people like the Wii and they are inviting more people into the fun instead of trying to tear a system down. I understand you think the PS3 is so powerful and thats cool for you and every one else that said that about the PS2. I mean really tech wise I could right some crazy things about the Wii chip lay out and how much power you are getting for 250 but I won't because thats not why it sells... It already has it's killer app and it will continue to get more just like the DS did.

Rep point mean nothing here... I mean really it just means more people "think" you have a point...LOL That is not going to change the facts or get more people to afford a PS3.

I'm going to pass on commenting about this because of the huge flame battle...

But I will say that this can be considered as spam.

WiitnessID said:
So you think people are getting the Wii for the wrong reasons? Who are you to judge that? Obviously people got it for the right reasons and they are playing them. It's the fan boys that got the system for the wrong reasons it seems. They are the ones complaining about things that where never promised any way. She may be slow based on your opinion but she is happy so I would say she is pretty smart. I mean you did buy the thing to play games then play them. I don't see Wii players on here complaining about the other systems. If we want those games then we will get them.

Don't try and use the be mature stuff either because it's not about that. It's about you judging other players and why they should be playing. You made it about these things when you tried to illustrate how other gamers are getting into games. Truthfully NO ONE cares about your problems with the Wii. Thats the fact because the people that are having fun with their Wii will keep doing that. If any thing you should waste your time telling other PS3 players about the good games you think they will like.

The reason why I'm telling you this is most of the Wii buyers won't be coming to the forums and really the whole the Wii sucks thing is getting boring. I mean nintendo has done a great job because thats all the fan boys can say now. Yet it's still selling! The point I'm trying to make is social people like the Wii and they are inviting more people into the fun instead of trying to tear a system down. I understand you think the PS3 is so powerful and thats cool for you and every one else that said that about the PS2. I mean really tech wise I could right some crazy things about the Wii chip lay out and how much power you are getting for 250 but I won't because thats not why it sells... It already has it's killer app and it will continue to get more just like the DS did.

Rep point mean nothing here... I mean really it just means more people "think" you have a point...LOL That is not going to change the facts or get more people to afford a PS3.

was that reply really to my post or did you accidently quote me? if it was an accident i understand, because it sounds like you're actually replying to "sensesfail"

if it wasn't an accident, then i must ask... what in the world are you talking about because you didn't bring up any of the things i was talking about. I was saying i don't understand why people care what anyone thinks one way or the other since one persons opinion doesn't really have any bearing on anyone else's life, yet people seem to take it very personally as if they are the ones that created the console.

i truely hope it was an accident though...

kyle

Back