Ya'know?.. Wii's Graphics are pretty Bad-azz..

zuriku

WiiChat Member
Apr 29, 2007
Uranus
Wii Online Code
6102-2889-1020-7738
If you notice all the only thing in the Wii's hardrive is the pologons it can't handle, If you notice Wii's pixel count is close to Ps3's and Xbox360's graphics!,

This is a real picture of mario in SuperSmashBro's:Brawl

mario.jpg

You are right, Wii's graphics are awesome it's just that people are too ignorant and just because they don't see the images very realistic looking, they think the graphics are bad, there's style and there's realism people..but yeah, Wii graphics can be as visually astounding as the competition's

But the wii is lacking in processing power, high def graphics and all that yadayada.
I don't really care much about graphics anyway

yeah that's true..I really don't care, I just think the graphics in games like Smash Brawl and Mario Galaxy look amazing and MP3 too

yeah that's true..I really don't care, I just think the graphics in games like Smash Brawl and Mario Galaxy look amazing and MP3 too

Amen to that.

zuriku said:
If you notice all the only thing in the Wii's hardrive is the pologons it can't handle, If you notice Wii's pixel count is close to Ps3's and Xbox360's graphics!,

This is a real picture of mario in SuperSmashBro's:Brawl

mario.jpg
The Wii doesn't have a harddrive and that doesn't even make sense...
No it doesn't.
No it's not.

Thats a character rip/render/concept art/photoshopped image or some combo of them.

This is a real picture of mario in SuperSmashBro's:Brawl - Best graphics on Wii, or close.
mario_070523a-l.jpg

XBOX360
928234_112906_screen004.jpg

PS3
938583_20070516_screen005.jpg

PC
crysis-20060508022308296.jpg

Graphics don't mean too much to me. I'd rather have a good time playing

Agreed with the not caring. But yeah, good graphics never hurt, and Wii's are pretty decent. :)

so...what's your point, Steven Nevets? Smash owns all of those games, graphics don't even matter, admit that playing Smash is more fun than any of that other shite

The only reason Ps3 and X360 graphics are claimed to be better..

Is because there is all sorts of light shown on the models, revealing detail that isn't really there.

It's true, and you know it.

It does have a hard drive but it is closed of. You can't manipulate it as much. I like the Wii pic the best, the other ones don't have Mario. The PC has the best graphics it's like PS3 but wait......its BETTER. I like my Wii. 360 is cool too. Smash is the shiznit!!!

Axtlar said:
so...what's your point, Steven Nevets? Smash owns all of those games, graphics don't even matter, admit that playing Smash is more fun than any of that other shite
When playing with friends and family SSBB destorys them, great series. But it's not a game I could play for hours on my own. On the other hand Zelda:TP, MP:3, SMG all have/will keep me entertained on my own for awhile but once I've beaten them there's hardly any appeal to play them for atleast another 5 months. Smash doesn't owns those games though. As a whole GoW, Little Big Planet, Crysis are all top-notch games just like Smash (even besides graphics).

I have no problem with the Wii having shitty graphics, and yes they are are shitty. A fair bit of PC games from 2002/3ish have better graphics.
The Wiis graphics are it's biggest con and you people use it like a pro. Just look at those screenshots I posted and look at the real SSBB screenshot.

Graphics aren't everything but they can deffintly help (high-end PS3/360/PC) or hurt games (Wii PS2 ports) but high-end Wii graphics are acceptable atleast.
Comon, how many people you people bought HDTVs and Wii component cables and then say graphics don't matter? How many of you have beaten every good game from the NES and SNES before you bought your Gamecube or N64? To many of you.

I'm not anti-Wii or anything but I don't BS myself and others about it.
Don't be fanboys.

Oh and to the guy talking about the lighting... That's almost as stupid as the Wii having a hard-drive comment.

Last edited:
a30993 said:
The only reason Ps3 and X360 graphics are claimed to be better..

Is because there is all sorts of light shown on the models, revealing detail that isn't really there.

It's true, and you know it.

that is what I always have thought because it's very noticeable and they think that that makes the graphics look better? it's just more light, wtf stupids

Axtlar said:
that is what I always have thought because it's very noticeable and they think that that makes the graphics look better? it's just more light, wtf stupids
Lighting adds realism but they do over do it sometimes. Take the lighting off and it still looks tons better then the Wii's textures. Look at an area on one of those screenshots without a lighting effect on it (if you can find one).

Oh and...
Gears - that is a blur effect for cinimatic purposes.
Planet - those are apprpirate shadows, it's low to the ground.
Crysis - dust effect and shadows in a jungle, nothing wrong with that.

Last edited:
Back