Yay I Love My Wii, How About You? Happy Owners Post Here...

Ok time for me to chime in. I got one last Sunday at Toys R Us and don't have kids and am not a kid. They got in 54 and I was lucky enough to get one. Got it all for myself cause I heard it was alot of fun from a girl at work who plays it every day. The only video game console I owned was Atari 2600 and I am into all the old school games no fighting games just fun games. So here I am excited I got one. I love bowling it is so cool I play it all the time. Wanted Dance Revolution but they were out of it so I got guitar hero. I did buy a package deal and got extra remotes and batteries and Olympics, Wii Play and Mario Brawl which I am giving to my 13 year old nephew. But I love the Wii and it's really cool.

I love how you make Mii's and can clone other peoples. A girl at work send me her Mii's and there in my plaza now. Don't undertsand the parade thing just yet but one of hers showed up there but her name i use in my address book wasn't on it so I didn't know it was hers and it wasn't one in the plaza where her othr Mii's are. Need to learn more about all that. What is with the shopping channel and how much is it to buy old school games? I know you need points. Tonight I may try guitar hero it's still in the box but I want some fun cute games I can play sitting down. Is Carnival fun? I have a 40 inch HD Flat Panel so it's cool and I love how on bowling we see our Mii's in the background while playing. I haven't played anything else well I tried Golf for 5 minutes but so far I love bowling. But just to sit and check out other Mii's and clone them is fun LOL!!

There is still more about the Wii I need to know. I bought the extra component video cables too. I am on my way to Walmart now to check out games. But what other games will I like since I am used to old games? And which ones are good for when it's just me and noone else. I saw there is a pinball one and a trivia one. I also saw Catz which I have for my PC but i heard this is different and you don't adopt cats and watch them grow that it's not that good. And I have Wii Fit on order does it come with the same pad as DDR so I'll have an extra one if I buy DDR. Anwyways sorry for the long post but I was looking to find a forum so I could learn more about the Wii. I am not a kid and I still love it and am having fun with it even if all I've mostly played is bowling. My newphew has X-Box360 and Wi and even a playstation 2I think and he said Wii would be more for me and it's fun..

Rose

Last edited:
I think the Wii is great, I just want to know how durable it is. Because my Wii has fallen twice and I just want to know if I should be concerned.

You should ask that question in another thread, because this thread is supposed to be happy points about the wii. I'll quickly tell you that it should be okay, depends what it landed on, how far from the floor it was when it fell. Check that it reads discs okay.
Don't tell idjut about this.:scared:

Cidantis said:
I think the Wii is great, I just want to know how durable it is. Because my Wii has fallen twice and I just want to know if I should be concerned.
Hi Cidanitis! Like Foosoo said, you should be fine if it reads discs... and if there isn't an obvious rattle. :yesnod:

Thanx for the responce Foosoo and idjut.

The Wii is without a doubt one of the coolest thing invented within the past ten years.

At first i didn't play it much because there wasn't a lot of good games for it other tha Twilight Princess, and i couldn't connect it to the internet. But now that SSBB and many other games have come out i play it almost non-stop.

So i say: Thank you Nintendo, you have been there my whole life starting with the NES and now with the Wii you never stop to impress me. The Wii is the best platform i have ever played on and i hope the next Nintendo platform will be even better.

Thank you Shigeru Miyamoto, you made my childhood the best it could be, and i hope you make the rest of my life the best it can be.

Im quite a happy owner, and I havent even opened the the thing.

I just need to figureout how to have fun with a Wii box for five days.

Wii love our Wii!! :lol:

We got ours back in February and it's gotten a lot of attention since then. This is the first gaming system I've ever owned - I played on NES and old school Sony Playstation from time to time at friends'/boyfriends' houses, but never owned anything myself.

I love Wii Sports...the fact that it gets you up off the couch to play, and you end up with sore muscles from the "workout". I'm really looking forward to the release of Wii Fit in a couple months!

Thank you Nintendo...with the Wii, you are reaching a whole new group of people, people who probably would never have bought a regular gaming system, but who are *loving* the Wii!

I'm not going to post anything beyond just saying that I absolutely love both of the Wiis I own!

My nephew told me he has been playing his Wii again lately cause he has been playing his Xbox 360 alot. I gave him Super Mario Brawl that came with my bundle. I am waiting on Pinball and Party Games to come from Amazon this week. I have to quit buying games but I love the Wii it's so much fun.. I am going to play Carnival Games here in a few.

wii is so fantastic...i love how my sd card slot doesnt work...lol
it has taught me to beat my games and not copy the data of my friend....
i love how it talks to me when im dreaming...i love how i can doodle on my ex girl friend's pic.

Love my wii. I have SMG and SSBB and I love them. Hope more channels come out!

idjut said:
retaliation to threads that show discontent:

i love white with blue slots
i love batteries and rechargable solutions
i love opera

i own big brain, SMBBB, and i'm so happy i can't remember all of them

i loved hurting my arm for weeks from a bowling addiction :yesnod:

post your positive surreal experiences here...

There are such great and positive threads being created! :yesnod:
Why I love My PS3 & Why I love my 360 everyone is sharing their love for things they have in common! :)
I'll call that pain and raise you a 4 hour bowling frenzy :smilewinkgrin:

Too much to say

If I had to choose one thing I would say, the flow of the channels to the game in your drive is just stunning for me.

but ya gotta love the slot drive and out of the box wireless capability:yesnod:

Back