DamnI hate my Wii, How about you?Mad owners post here...

KTIGZ

Dirty Jerz.
Jan 6, 2008
New Jersey (201), USA
Wii Online Code
0795-8922-4951-2684
Well yea I'm rather a disappointed Wii owner.
I was one of those really really happy owners at first.
I had no issues againt the Wii at all.NONE.
But once I got my hands on a friends 360 and on his PS3,
my whole view of the Wii changed.

I'm rather not happy at not being happy with my Wii.
Its a real cool system but its just not giving me anything to look foward to.
Its all because of that darn online play with those FPS on the 360 and PS3,
and also because I am the only one out of all of my friends who took a Wii over the other systems.

Whats your problem? What made you dissapointed? Why do you wanna get rid of it?

O yea I really dont hate it, I just dont really like it.

I know I'm get alot of "why not just get another system instead of complaining" but w.e.

KTIGZ said:
O yea I really dont hate it, I just dont really like it.
Plain White T's? :lol:
But seriously why not get another system? Doing (or having) things you don't like is not good for your health, I think.

But I guess I can contribute a little to the thread instead of just going against what you believe.

The everyone vote channel can receive some improvement, such as more options to pick from. Also more questions please! One a day is enough for me, but just 3 a week? : /

I'm somewhat disappointed in Mii. More usage of it would be nice, like the suggested on line community.

So...
What you're trying to say is that you had no idea that the other systems had better graphics, or that the 360 has a robust online system, or that the Wii doesn't yet have many FPS's?

What planet have you been living on? Of course the other systems have their kick-ass qualities, but unless you just crawled out from under a rock, you shoud also know that the Wii has some kick-ass qualities that the others DONT have, liiiiiiike:
Motion controls
Built-in WIFI
Excellent first-party games like SSBB, Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Zelda: TP
A virtual console for an endlessly growing library of past hits
True and total backward compatibility, as it plays ALL Gamecube games
An internet browser
Cool internet features like News, Weather, CheckMiiOut, Everybody votes etc..
And a significantly lower price than the other consoles...

So you can cry cheap tears about somehow "not knowing" the other systems are graphically superior or that they have more FPS's, but that only exposes your ignorance about the entire videogaming world.
There is MUCH to enjoy and appreciate with the Wii that the other systems cannot and do not offer, plus PLENTY to look forward to with SSBB, MarioKart Wii, and whatever else Nintendo has up their sleeves to boot.

You can do what I did and get a 360 to compliment the Wii, it's a good pairing, but I could never kid myself about the greatness the Wii has brought to my life. It's an incredible system, even my girlfriend loves it, and that's saying A LOT :)

I have a Wii and a PS3, and I've hardly touched my PS3 outside of watching movies. That'll change when games like FFXIII come around, but for now, meh.

I don't care a great deal for online play one way or the other. If it has it, that's cool, if it doesn't, I can live with that. And I never liked shooters a great deal. *shrugs*

quit complaining and just go buy a ps3 or 360.
If you were looking for a good FPS experience with the wii, think again, you just threw away your money.

Transfixed said:
So...
What you're trying to say is that you had no idea that the other systems had better graphics, or that the 360 has a robust online system, or that the Wii doesn't yet have many FPS's?

What planet have you been living on? Of course the other systems have their kick-ass qualities, but unless you just crawled out from under a rock, you shoud also know that the Wii has some kick-ass qualities that the others DONT have, liiiiiiike:
Motion controls
Built-in WIFI
Excellent first-party games like SSBB, Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Zelda: TP
A virtual console for an endlessly growing library of past hits
True and total backward compatibility, as it plays ALL Gamecube games
An internet browser
Cool internet features like News, Weather, CheckMiiOut, Everybody votes etc..
And a significantly lower price than the other consoles...

So you can cry cheap tears about somehow "not knowing" the other systems are graphically superior or that they have more FPS's, but that only exposes your ignorance about the entire videogaming world.
There is MUCH to enjoy and appreciate with the Wii that the other systems cannot and do not offer, plus PLENTY to look forward to with SSBB, MarioKart Wii, and whatever else Nintendo has up their sleeves to boot.

You can do what I did and get a 360 to compliment the Wii, it's a good pairing, but I could never kid myself about the greatness the Wii has brought to my life. It's an incredible system, even my girlfriend loves it, and that's saying A LOT :)

I not once mentioned not knowing anything about the other systems. I knew what they wore capable of but me , really dont know why but i went with the Wii.Maybe because of the motion control but w.e , once i really acutually played on the other systems is when i realized the Wii might really not be for me. I mean like I know games like MarioKart and SSBB are coming out, and everyone is overjoyed with these games coming out, I'm not. I would be more happy if they had more adventure, more violent games and that just isn't what the Wii was meant for. It was meant for more family-ish stuff so now i gotta deal with the Wii so I'm try to do my best with it for now.

Last edited:
KTIGZ said:
I not once mentioned not knowing anything about the other systems. I knew what they wore capable of but me , really dont know why but i went with the Wii.Maybe because of the motion control but w.e , once i really acutually played on the other systems is when i realized the Wii might really not be for me. I mean like I know games like MarioKart and SSBB are coming out, and everyone is overjoyed with these games coming out, I'm not. I would be more happy if they had more adventure, more violent games and that just isn't what the Wii was meant for. It was meant for more family-ish stuff so now i gotta deal with the Wii so I'm try to do my best with it for now.
Well at least you'll have this experience comes next-gen right?
Start saving up for a 360 or ps3 mate : ) I'm doing that for a ps3 myself.

Douten said:
Well at least you'll have this experience comes next-gen right?
Start saving up for a 360 or ps3 mate : ) I'm doing that for a ps3 myself.

Will do, I would have bought it by now but like I said i wanna see what Nintendo comes up with later on in the year if not I will sell it so I can buy the PS3 (already have enough money for it) and the money i get off the Wii for games, but I'm give them sometime don't wanna sell it yet.

KTIGZ said:
Well yea I'm rather a disappointed Wii owner.
...also because I am the only one out of all of my friends who took a Wii over the other systems.
do your friends raz you, KTIGS?
i think you made a great choice... but you may have to sell your wii if it helps you bond with your close pals :)

I dont HATE it per se.... but I am frustrated with how Wii owners in Australia have been treated, and that makes me not like it so much, that and the fact I hardly play it, but thats because of the games once again...Im not saying PS360 are better, but Wii is capable of much more and it is taking a long time to be delivered.

What's with all of this hanging onto the Wii for things coming up this/next/whatever year?! The thing can sell used for what you paid for it still! Get rid of it while that's still true and pick it up again later if it brings something to the table that you like. If you don't want to be playing it right now, then you're just and prolonging this shortage and doing yourself a disservice by not passing it on to someone else for now and just picking one up later.

Personally, I'm very happy with mine but I don't have a ton of time for playing video games these days so the small number of quality titles hasn't really affected me much (except for keeping used game prices on the good games a bit higher than I'd like).

with my wii usually just go on the internet and watch movies, thats what I mostly do kick back and relax on my couch, turn my wii on, and go to internet and watch movies (old B & W and new movies) but wii don't have flash version 8 or fvl (or flv or w/e the heck its called) but don't need it.
Rarely play wii games recently.

I own a Wii, my brother owns an Xbox 360, and I play the xbox games and the Wii games, and they both have things the other one doesn't, I find my gaming experience to be balanced, a little mix of M for Mature shoot em' up's and great online, and the Wii with great 'fun for everyone' games and great sense of enjoyment. Having both systems creates a great gaming balance.

I'm not saying you should get an Xbox 360, I'm not saying that you shouldn't. They both have their Pro's and Con's. It's really up to you what you do.

Wii is certainly a good accompaniment console... I have both a gaming PC and a Wii and it seems a good balance. If I had just the Wii, I'd get very bored, but having it there when I want a break from my 'hardcore' PC gaming, it can be pretty fun, and you appreciate its unique features a lot more.
It still needs better games tho, especially for the Australian market....

_Well thank you guys for understanding why I'm so mad with my Wii. I really wasn't a hardcore gamer until I started watching the MLG Channel (Major League Gaming) and played on the PS3 for the first time, I really wanted more then what the Wii was offering. The Wii is an awesome consule, but not really showing off all it can do at this point. And yes, after being the only consule i own, it does get boring playing it over and over again, well to me. But right now I'm really looking foward to buying a PS3.

_I've been really caught up with my PS2 , DS, and GC. I have said it before and I'll say it again I will not give up on the Wii and sell it any time soon. I will keep and wait on Nintendo because I know they will make this system shine. I mean common, how can I just part away with Nintendo when they have satisfied me with all their other systems.
Idjut said:
do your friends raz you, KTIGS?
i think you made a great choice... but you may have to sell your wii if it helps you bond with your close pals :)

_Yes they do idjut, everyone on my block is aways making their little matches Vs. eachother online all the time. I feel kinda left out because I wanna play but i have a Wii and no one else does. :/.
_But hey I'll try my best to stay with the Wii, my friends at Nintendo said they would make it "hot" soon. :)

_Ps. Its with a Z!

Last edited:
Back