Yay I Love My Wii, How About You? Happy Owners Post Here...

love the wii But hate best buy !!!!!!!

i still havent got SSBB in the mail when they said it be here on march 10th and today is

_,|,, best buy ,,|,_

I love my wii as well. i love the virtual console, but i wish they would put out earthworm jim!!!! i love how i can play the oldschool games as well as the new. brings back fond memories. my favorite is of course wii tennis!!!! my elbow hates it though!!!!! and i love to do power throws. i could do those for hours!!!

today i was playing Link's Crossbow Training! i love LCT!

i love how remote fits into the Wii Zapper so an expensize light gun is not required!

I love Wii. It's just so natural feeling the controls and has some incredible games. I also like that funny beeping noise it makes when reading a disc.

I love my Wii coz it keeps my 2 year old boy happy & interested. Also the games are good family fun when its horrible weather outside :smilewinkgrin:

i think it's so incredible that the wii supports the original GC controller, classic controller, and remote in brawl :yesnod::yesnod:

everyone looks like they are having a ball! :)

sirgrim said:
I'm just saying I love my Wii, but disagree with what Nintendo is doing lately. There's a difference. Like respecting a position, but not the person in that position.

My 24 Wii games clearly show my love :D
SPOILED! I got my Wii for my birthday and I had to PAY for half of it... What kind've birthday present is that? lol well atleast I got it, and I have to buy all my games. But its worth it i luv my lil Wii! yay

EDIT:BTW Brawl owns whoever doesnt' have it yet, I suggest you get it and let me own you. How's that sound?

I <3 my Wii.

SSBB is by and large more fun than Halo could ever hope to be in my eyes.

But this is my personal opinion and I'm sure MANY will disagree, but meh..

I was never much of an FPS fan, I mean to me they're all clones of DOOM (with interchangeable WW2 or Sci-Fi plots) which in turn is a clone of wolfenstein 3d.

Brawl adds something new to the mix. An online fighter with a more platforming element to it than the standard arena fighters. Also it incorporates online "death matching" into the mix, all whilst using lovable gaming mascots we all grew up with to kick the ever loving hell out of each other.

There is right now the biggest reason to love your wii: Super Smash Bros. Brawl

I love the interaction :Dthe sports the effects and its addicting.Hope u guys like the wii. And my Grandmother plays the wii also she LOVES making miis right now were making ones of paula abdul randy jackson and simon cowell PM me if u ever want to see them Thanks, bai^^

I love my wii!

I love how I can make Mii characters and show them off on the check Mii out channel!
:thumbsup:

Me + Wii = :lol:
I love my Wii. It by-far destroys any other console out there. I just bought SSBB, and now I love my Wii even More.

Wii owned Games:
Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Twilight Princess, Super Paper Mario, Excite Truck, Wii Sports, NES Kerby, NES Super Mario 3, NES Castlevania
Wii Hardware:
Wiimotes x2, Nunchucks x2, Classic Controller, USB Apple Wii keyboard, Wiimote/Nunchuck rubber grip skins (red), 2GB sd memmorycard.

Back