Yay I Love My Wii, How About You? Happy Owners Post Here...

i love how the wii has brought my friends closer to gaming :)
they didn't like to play my GameCube and we would only play for a few hours

but they love to come over and play wii
we play on the couch and in the middle of the floor and it lasts all night :yesnod:

i love my friends and i love the wii :)

I am very happy i waited in walmart at midnight for 2 hours. I have Super Mario Galaxy and cant wait for SSBB. The Wii is awesome!!!!!

i LOVE my wii!

i have:

Wii Sports, wii play, redsteel, LoZ twilight princess, Super mario galaxy, Tony hawks proving ground(<only game i hate sorry for being negative lol) GH3, MySims, and Rayman Raving Rabbids.

oh yea and soon to be Super Smash Bros Brawl!!! (preordered it)

I heart my wii!
GC Titles:RE4, ReMake, Killer 7, Super Mario Sunshine
Wii Titles:Loz:TP,Wii Sports, BWii, Nights,Metal Slug,SMG
VC Titles:Gunstar Heroes (<3), Yoshi's Story (why is it in japanese?), Super Mario Bros (Best game EVER),LoZ:LTTP (Best Zelda ever made BY FAR),LoZ (this game gave me new appreciation of gamefaqs),Wario's Woods (odd puzzle game, bought it on impulse),Super Mario World,Super Mario 64,Ninja Gaiden 2,Kirby's Adventure (<3 Kirby)

4 GC titles
6 Wii Titles
10 VC Titles

20 total games to play on the wii...no wonder i have no social life :lol:

I love my Wii too! I have the console, 2 wii motes, 2 nunchuks, 6 jackets, rechargable docking station, 2 classic controllers, boxing gloves, 2 light guns, 8 games which are Resident Evil 4, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Sonic and the Secret Rings, Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles, Happy Feet, Carnival Games, Wii Sports and World Championship Poker. I also have 11 Virtual Console games which are Super Mario Bros 2, Super Mario Bros 3, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, A Link to the Past, Mario Kart 64, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Golden Axe, Excitebike, 1080 Snowboarding, Ice Hockey and Donkey Kong Country 3.

I've played countless hours on Wii Sports, it's the only game I had for 2 months!

You're like one of those characters from a Mario or Zelda games the designers CLEARLY created while on crack.

I love my Wii, I love how I play with my friends and family and how I look forward to games!

wow! this thread is so full of warm fuzzies! :yesnod:
i love this thread... i come here often to be encouraged! :)
i love reading your posts!

Back