Yay I Love My Wii, How About You? Happy Owners Post Here...

My friend just tipped me off to hulu.com. I was sad when the heroes episodes only went up to episode 5 though. Luckily my bro hooked me up. They also don't have breaking bad, which also made me sad. It'll be good when its more comprehensive. Same with your site wario2000, nobody has breaking bad. :(

chin up,skorp... think of something beautiful and lovely about the wii... :)

you will not post "sad smiley" :yesnod:

Do not post bad smilies! only good ones :smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

HAPPY BECAUSE OF MY WII!!!!!!

the wii and all my accessories fit in a carry-on bag for when i travel... :)
i love the wii... :yesnod:

Where do you travel with your wii?

I love how you can access the internet from the wii.

i've traveled by car, so far...
i get to travel with my dad on biz trips on airlines...
MN, TX, CA, FL, NY, everywhere :) and the wii will go with me incase i get stuck in a hotel longer than expected.

Ah I see. Well I love my wii because of the news channel and forecast channel that the wii provides.

balrogs.pa said:
Weird, that same thing happens to me WAY too many times. ill play any game, get stuck on mabye one part. try about 5 times, still wont work. then about 4 days after not playing it i get bored play it, AND OMGOSH I JUST BEAT THAT GAME!

I do that except instead of like 4 days it's like 4 months. :yesnod:

I love my Wii... it makes my 360 jealous (especially since its been in the box since I got it back from M$) :)

I'm not happy with my Wii... It keeps having disc errors and I might have to send it in :sad: And right before Brawl, too! :mad5: :mad5:

Back