Yay I Love My Wii, How About You? Happy Owners Post Here...

I love my wiimote jacket.
When I hit my family there's less injuries! : )

Your love for your wii is blinding you to simple forum etiquette idjut! Perhaps your feelings are unhealthy and you need some time away to re-evaluate things.

On another note, you would be a great nintendo rep.

I love my wii because there is nothing you can say bad about it. End of.

I'm mostly happy because I split the price with my brother, thinking we would both use it, and 'm the only one that plays it.:lol:

Besides, I have most of the good games, SMG, LoZ: TP, Madden 08, etc. The only purchase I kind of regret is Super Mario Strikers...

The Wii has some solid titles coming up though, so I'm excited. Mario Kart, SSBB, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, you know, all that stuff. Just praying that the PS3 doesn't sneak up out of nowhere.

kiraownsurmom said:
I like how... i really dont know
come on, now, kiraownzmymom! you can do it! :yesnod:

we're watching! :)
say what you love about your wii!

[rant]

Its pretty rude to make make comments in peoples profile linking them to this thread if hey have posted in the "I hate my wii, mad wii oners post here"... I mean who are you to tell people what they should think??...Sorry but i found this incredibly rude and annoying, not to mention a lack of respect for fellow members.

on topic. I loved my wii when I had it for what its worth. It IS a good console, and does have good games. Its just (this applies to any console) that It is not suited to my gaming style anymore. Thats the thing, Its suited to specific audiences. People are entittled to their opinions, and its about time some people learned to respect that.

[/rant]

brendo said:
...linking them to this thread if hey have posted in the "I hate my wii, mad wii oners post here" ...who are you to tell people what they should think??...Sorry but i found this incredibly rude and annoying, not to mention a lack of respect for fellow members.
i'm sorry i didn't notice you posted in the "i hate my wii" thread :)
thank you for the positive statements! it's so great that you contributed to this thread :yesnod:
  • today i edited my initial post in this thread & included similar threads for PS3 & 360
  • another thing i like about the remote is the 3d sensing of the sensor bar like a laser pointer
    • forward, back
    • left, right, up, down
    • tilt, etc :)

Last edited:
One of the best things about the wii is that medical facilities use it for certain patients. It's not only entertaining, but helpful at the same time! what a console.

Hmm why is this in the Wii gaming thread? Should be Nintendo Wii Chat. What is the point of this thread anyway? Is it just to tell everyone how much I like my Wii?

Yes that's the point of the whole thread. No negative comments here, only positive comments that are warm and fuzzy! :)

Sorry mate, what's that got to do with this topic?

Last edited:
Back