Why I love my PS3

stugots said:
Ps3 is OK, Devil may cry 4 is out for 360 as well but im used to that series on PS controls so I went with it for Ps3 same with GTA 4 when it drops.

for the most part my PS3 is OFF and the 360 is running
downloadable content for 360 version of gta 4.. so thats suppose to be the "edge" the 360 version has other ps3. just saying so youre a more educated consumer overall.

I love my PS3 because it offers some great online titles, such as the excellent COD4. I love my Wii because of games such as SMG. :)

Give the PS3 some time, and I'm sure It'll end up giving even the Wii a run for its money. Once some of its huge names get out (MGS4, DMC4, FF13, etc.) Then it'll be seen more as a console that's worth the electric bill it racks up ;)

Not to mention games that aren't even thought of yet that will take advantage of the PS3. (Remember the explosion of Katamari Damacy wonder a few years back?) Give the PS3 some time to find its groove and I'm sure I'll end up owning one eventually. :)

Right now I can't just afford a paperweight that expensive.....

*bah-doon Shish*
(thank you i'll be here all week)

!S

Sovieto said:
downloadable content for 360 version of gta 4.. so thats suppose to be the "edge" the 360 version has other ps3. just saying so youre a more educated consumer overall.

cool. thanks for the info.

ok 1 LESS game for the Ps3 for me LOL

I love the PS3 . It offers great titles such as Warhawk and Resistance, and awesome games are coming like Resistence 2, and Killzone 2. Blu-ray is great and I also dislike the 360's controller setup.

Cool, thanks for all the posts. I have actually been considering getting a PS3 for awhile now. Personally I think it does have something to offer, I just love my Wii though and all the great games Ninty puts out there.

Lets keep up the lovefest.... PS3

PS3 will not give you a Red Ring of Death

XBOX 360 = good games, but bad hardware quality, so it loses its appeal

PS3 or PSP are the intelligent choices

Last edited:
D1nner said:
Cause I can play carefree without having to worry about overheating issues *ducks*
you wouldnt have to duck if you didnt make such an idiotic post. 360s generally only overheat if you want them to... idiot.

D1nner said:
Rofl wow it was a joke go see a shrink dude
dont try to pull off saying **** about outside of this forum, cause frankly, were both here and thats all that matters. 12 year olds like yourself are the ones who make forums a shittier place. i doubt it was a joke, and this is your cover. there are plenty of idiots who think the 360 is the "overheatzorshax" and are just that, idiots. make a better joke next time that actually makes more sense or get out of this fourm?

Sovieto said:
dont try to pull off saying **** about outside of this forum, cause frankly, were both here and thats all that matters.

Sounds like someone is insecure

12 year olds like yourself are the ones who make forums a shittier place. i doubt it was a joke, and this is your cover.

How is this a cover? It was just a joke dude lol. Was never trying to imply anything.

there are plenty of idiots who think the 360 is the "overheatzorshax" and are just that, idiots. make a better joke next time that actually makes more sense or get out of this fourm

I own a 360. Its awesome and it outclasses the PS3 in every aspect.. there are you happy? Seriously you sound like an insecure and paranoid 360 fanboy.

D1nner said:
Sounds like someone is insecure

How is this a cover? It was just a joke dude lol. Was never trying to imply anything.

I own a 360. Its awesome and it outclasses the PS3 in every aspect.. there are you happy? Seriously you sound like an insecure and paranoid 360 fanboy.
thats exactly what i am, youve caught me. im sorry me showing you the error of your ways makes me a fanboy though. no really, i dont have patience for people like you on the internet, why would i?

Back