Your Own Zelda Game

If I could make a zelda game I would make it to where you could play with a dark link side. You could either play as link or evil link. At the end of the evil link story it would probably when he kills good link and blow the lands of hyrule to smitherines. And good lin is to where he kills evil link and saves the land of hyrule.

Ok... how about then something that counts your badness. For example the more random people you kill, the higher your badness level is. Then the level just alters around that. I could do that quite easily!

how about a Zelda MMORPG? WoH=World of Hyrule
takes place in future hyrule ruled by Queen Zelda and King Link, somehow disable from adventuring. You form a 4+player guild in honor of Link and Zeldas and do quests in the name of Hyrule.

MetroidZ said:
i like my idea better, its always cool playing as a bad guy and then killing the bad guys.
Or Zelda will join forces with ganondorf to take out link and once in for all ganondorf and zelda will get married and rule the land of hyrule.

It would be cool if Zelda had her own solo game but what would the story be about Mya?

yeah I think so too. What if there was an evil link in tp that will him ganon take down our hero link.

myagirl said:
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat??? My idea sucks. Your idea sucks. I bet I can come up with a better stoyline than you. Do you accept my challenge chump.
how about your idea, but it takes place after your scenario when zelda gives birth to ganandorfs offspring and you must take care of them via wifi connection to your ds with Nintendogs...?

Hahhahahaha good one. But knowing her she wont come up with anything. She is doing this to try to get some attention like a widdle babby.

Well see when I suggested actually making the game, I was hoping that some people would take it sort of seriously and debate their ideas, not just express them randomly and make fun of others. So I was thinking that perhaps if you wanted me to make the game, we could all start thinking along the same lines and elaborating on each others ideas...

Back