zelda has ruined my life

awhitesuit said:
sometimes when im walking i have the urge to roll to get there faster.

:eek:ut:

lol, picturing that. i once had a dream that i was walking around in real like dressed as link, sword and all, rolling around and stuff, then my girlfriend comes over, and i can't understand a word she's saying, but beneath her, its says in text, "What are you doing, Link?" And I smiled, then she smiled too, and said, "Oh, well are you having fun?" Then I nodded and went, "UHH", like the happy one, then I woke up, and realized the game was on. Weirdest dream I've ever had.

awhitesuit said:

lmfao.gif
lmfao.gif
lmfao.gif
lmfao.gif
lmfao.gif

spit.gif
spit.gif
spit.gif
spit.gif
spit.gif

rotfl.gif
rotfl.gif
rotfl.gif
rotfl.gif
rotfl.gif

awhitesuit said:

rolling around won't get you anywhere faster in the game trust me i timed it both ways rolling actually makes you slower just a little bit

PuNkMaN said:
rolling around won't get you anywhere faster in the game trust me i timed it both ways rolling actually makes you slower just a little bit

....what!
So your telling me that rolling when racing against Dampe in OOT was useless.....pshhhh yeah....right :says very sarcasticly:
You dont know what your saying :eek:ut:

Joe said:
....what!
So your telling me that rolling when racing against Dampe in OOT was useless.....pshhhh yeah....right :says very sarcasticly:
You dont know what your saying :eek:ut:
yeah i never rolled when racing Dampe and never lost

PuNkMaN said:

oh man so much lost time...

PuNkMaN said:

Actually it helps by quite a bit, ask anyone whos went in the LOZ:TP Time races. You shave off almost a hour or 2 if you roll 24/7.

not really ruined youre life. added exitement!

P.S. Rolling is faster, if done correctly. Except in OOT, it didn't add speed.

Back