spit.gif
spit.gif
spit.gif

rotfl.gif
rotfl.gif
rotfl.gif
rotfl.gif
rotfl.gif
how the heck did you get those there????

Zelda ruined my life too. I was on a mission of my own one day and i died but didn't care thinking i was going to respawn but now im dead :(

Ronald said:
Zelda ruined my life too. I was on a mission of my own one day and i died but didn't care thinking i was going to respawn but now im dead :(

yeah thats happened to me a few times :nonod:

I never rolled around in Zelda games. My friends did, but I always try to make link look cool. I walk slowly during dramatic scenes I always try to do the sword-sheathing trick, etc.

Adamquest64 said:
I never rolled around in Zelda games. My friends did, but I always try to make link look cool. I walk slowly during dramatic scenes I always try to do the sword-sheathing trick, etc.

...Why didn't you make him backflip about a thousand times then?

Backflip where ever I go.., Now that's funny. Well, I did backflip from the ledges in the Cave of Ordeals onto a group of
enemies a bunch of times. Just before doing the Mortal Draw to a few of them. Now that's playing heroically

Adamquest64 said:
Backflip where ever I go.., Now that's funny. Well, I did backflip from the ledges in the Cave of Ordeals onto a group of
enemies a bunch of times. Just before doing the Mortal Draw to a few of them. Now that's playing heroically

Or dooming him into an arthritic state =P

Frogger said:
Every now and again you get THAT TUNE in your head, over and over again.

Yeh it anoys me at times, anyway check this out,

the noise that link shouts "yarggh"! and he sounds constipated, i shouted that out in our school dining hall and every one looked at me :/:eek:

Back