1v1 brawl league

agreed. if you hacked brawl, there are about *oh, 1, 2, 3, 4,5...* sites that are extremly active, with hacks commin in every month.

Hero, can yu please quit talking about hacks? This isn't the right thread.

If I were to go back to the league, would people play me? I'm debating on whether or not I should buy a new controller for Brawl.

agreed. if you hacked brawl, there are about *oh, 1, 2, 3, 4,5...* sites that are extremly active, with hacks commin in every month.

If I were to go back to the league, would people play me? I'm debating on whether or not I should buy a new controller for Brawl.

:V double post.
and rockerJ i dont see why hero cant talk about his hacks here. does it really matter i mean this site is dead anyway sooo....:yesnod:

What's so wrong with talking about hacks when Brawl Minus is the most epic hack ever created? =P

and rockerJ i dont see why hero cant talk about his hacks here. does it really matter i mean this site is dead anyway sooo....:yesnod:

Indeed... Looks like the site's died even more in the two months I've been gone. Shame, shame...

@ CK: haz u been to brawlvault?

'Course I have Hero, what sort of idiotic creature do you take me for? (let's see if anyone gets that referrence...)

Texture hacks led me to Kitty Corp, KC led me to Brawl Vault, and curiosity of some interesting stuff on said Vault led me to Brawl-. And Brawl- led me to epicness. ;D Falcon's epicness has returned!

some of you should watch my vids on Youtube :) my Ike has doubled in power :devil: lol
just type in: SKing (gold ike) vs. ???

i also have a personal texture hack i like to use :lol:

some of you should watch my vids on Youtube :) my Ike has doubled in power :devil: lol

dammit sk we need to fight ike vs ike rematch, i will show you my new powers, but i don't have my disc T_T

dammit sk we need to fight ike vs ike rematch, i will show you my new powers, but i don't have my disc T_T

You'd lose miserably. =P

Cocky bastard. :lol: I'd make you eat your words and demolish you (and by demolish, I mean barely win :p) if I wasn't such shit nowadays.

Oy, when'd you learn to texture, SKing? That gold Ike's pretty damn good, actually.

EDIT: All I see in those videos is improved spacing, SKing. =P You're better, but twice? >_> GC could jab combo worlds better, too; if you can find him, you should ditto 'em and post a video. Can't say I've seen him Brawl in a long while.

Don't you get tired of the defensive game Ike has to camp in order to win, though... ? I moved on to Brawl- for a reason. You really need to try Brawl-, or atleast Brawl+. Playing Ike hyper-offense style is worlds fun, along with every other character. =P

Last edited:
Back