1v1 brawl league

Eh, oh well. I don't think we brawled too much, anywho. We'll have to jog your memory with a few matches soon, yeah? ;)

some of you should watch my vids on Youtube :) my Ike has doubled in power :devil: lol
just type in: SKing (gold ike) vs. ???

i also have a personal texture hack i like to use :lol:

dammit sk we need to fight ike vs ike rematch, i will show you my new powers, but i don't have my disc T_T

:/ hows dat happening when u dont have a disc? but watever ill see if i can get back at you, oh and...,you better not still be rolling >_>....

dammit sk we need to fight ike vs ike rematch, i will show you my new powers, but i don't have my disc T_T

You'd lose miserably. =P

some of you should watch my vids on Youtube :) my Ike has doubled in power :devil: lol
just type in: SKing (gold ike) vs. ???

i also have a personal texture hack i like to use :lol:

Cocky bastard. :lol: I'd make you eat your words and demolish you (and by demolish, I mean barely win :p) if I wasn't such shit nowadays.

Oy, when'd you learn to texture, SKing? That gold Ike's pretty damn good, actually.

EDIT: All I see in those videos is improved spacing, SKing. =P You're better, but twice? >_> GC could jab combo worlds better, too; if you can find him, you should ditto 'em and post a video. Can't say I've seen him Brawl in a long while.

Don't you get tired of the defensive game Ike has to camp in order to win, though... ? I moved on to Brawl- for a reason. You really need to try Brawl-, or atleast Brawl+. Playing Ike hyper-offense style is worlds fun, along with every other character. =P

lol thanks CK xD
ive actually been training nonestop with my ike. ive even trained with the current best ikes in the in the states. all of payed off dramatically :)
and ive played GC and my ike literally surpassed his :wtf: however i dont have a vid of it yet. oh and i learned to texture hack like months ago :p my ike is sexy, no? :lol: (no homo)

anywho..im about to make a combo vid soon o.o

Last edited:
Ahh, no wonder you're so cocky, SKing. :lol: I suppose spacing does make a defensive game like Brawl the path to victory... Or maybe I saw your worst in those videos. :p I'm sure you'd give the old me a run for his money if you've constantly trained with state champs and the like, and that's at the least. :lol:

You win any tournies or anything, local or otherwise?

You still need to try Brawl Minus, SKing. =P

well after all these days without brawel i'm positive that i'm really rusty :/

Ahh, no wonder you're so cocky, SKing. :lol: I suppose spacing does make a defensive game like Brawl the path to victory... Or maybe I saw your worst in those videos. :p I'm sure you'd give the old me a run for his money if you've constantly trained with state champs and the like, and that's at the least. :lol:

You win any tournies or anything, local or otherwise?

You still need to try Brawl Minus, SKing. =P

:/ im not trying to sound cocky actually CK :lol: im just pointin out my progess :p

and ive done several online tourneys and got decent placing in them. (says it on my AiB page) :/
i plan to do more offline time, attending tourneys and what not. wifi..is serious business :/ (not)

and brawl - is fun ;) but i only did it once D:

Hello sorry again i have not come to this site but i have had a many obstacles in my way, one being i was kicked out ha ha but i'm good now and i even moved in with my girlfriend :] in relevance, my gf has a wii so now all i have to do is buy ssbb and a nunchuck and we are good, i'll be rusty for sure, but i'm sure ck can get me back in shape if he has the patience or the want to do so. so hopefully i'll be online soon brawlin away.

Back