1v1 brawl league

I only brawled twice in here, but this was the most memorable:

Really? Just twice?

Man, those were some fun times... Watching how **** my Falcon is was cringe-worthy. xD My Falcon is worlds better now, and is still garbage...

I'd school you in Falcon dittos these days, if my Wii weren't broken. =P I really need to look into that **** you recommended bro, if ya know what I mean... :lol:

Last edited:
HOLY **** A GHOST

Oh wait, no... That's just Kikae posting.

Real-o left this long time ago.

I still see 'em pop in every long once in awhile... But he rarely posts anything. ¬_¬

Can y'all imagine how epic it would be if everyone just randomly came back, and we picked up the league like it never dropped off? :lol:

From all I can remember, Godwind was at Giantbomb, Real-o and GC went to AiB. Anax went to college. Who else is there?

CK, have you worked on your Brawl problem yet?

It may just be my imagination, but I recall... quite a few more people being a part of the league. I'm probably just being derpy though, don't mind me... -_-;

... No. >____>;

HOLY **** A GHOST

Oh wait, no... That's just Kikae posting.

I still see 'em pop in every long once in awhile... But he rarely posts anything. ¬_¬

Can y'all imagine how epic it would be if everyone just randomly came back, and we picked up the league like it never dropped off? :lol:
I would lick everyone's butt if that happened xD

Back