An Alternate Plot, Pokemon Style -Sign-ups-

@Storm: yeah Watchmen is great. but it has too much useless romance and a few unneeded sex scenes. if they stuck with plot and action, it could easily win movie of the year multiple times.

@WMBQ- You ever write up the rough draft for the new RP?

;_;

I totally and completely forgot about it. >.< I'll try and get to that ASAP... I'm really sorry.

Also, I believe that the Wii dosnt show anything in italics, so people like Shadow can see it better.

Sorry I haven't been around all that much. I've been juggling a ton on my plate and I just needed some time. I'll get back to posting like I did towards the beginning soon enough. I just with we had some time where there was no action going on. It is possible to have a good story without 2 or 3 fight scenes on every page, right?

On a totally separate and unrelated note to something that doesn't belong in this thread anyway :lol:

@Storm: yeah Watchmen is great. but it has too much useless romance and a few unneeded sex scenes. if they stuck with plot and action, it could easily win movie of the year multiple times.

Just throwing this out there, the romance was incredibly significant to the movie because it represented the almost innate need of a person to have a companion in a world when they believed all hope to be gone. The relationships certain characters have or do not have are the defining factor in their development as a person and their actions in the novel and movie. So I don't think anything in it was "useless", and a movie with just plot and action becomes a bland, Special-Effects movie, with no real depth to it. It was named one of the 100 best novels of the 20th century for a reason.

@BHrizer: never read the book. and i understand that but it just seemed uneeded. if anything they could have toned it down a bit

Is there any minimum post limit for this trial thing? If there is, then Im screwed cause Nak cant do a thing until someone enters Sprout Tower.

Sorry guys.

I'll post now.

Its cool. Jeez dude, your like a Genie. We rub your lamp afterr a couple days of inactivity, and suddenly, your here. How many wishes I got? :lol: jk

Back