Attention Roleplayers

Bodine

Sonic expert
Jan 25, 2009
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
Bodines back, and with that, we're about to get this effing party started again. Doing Army training in the field till the 21st of Oct, but when I get back we are going to be starting up a new RP, till then, we have time to discuss what we want to do for a new RP. I have a few options,

Another attempt at Seekers of the Lost Treasure
Finally starting The Legend of Zelda: The Great War (For those who might remember when I had that idea)
My idea for the Epic Rp, where we bring together the best characters we've made up ourselves over the years.
Or a new idea I had for another addition of WMBQs amazing Alternate Plot series, with a little twist I've come up with. More about that later.

Prepare yourselves fellas, I'm itching to RP and its going down come the 22nd.

Isn't putting your nose where it shouldn't be something we should expect of an 8 year old?

Hold your uncouth tongue, Assassin. You're insulting not only a senior member, but someone many regard as an RPing legend.

See, I would join, but I dont think I have the time for it. Im bad enough at time management as it is, being dedicated to an RP wouldmake it worse. If it was summer, I would probably join. Sorry.

Oooooh, heh I dunno about legend and all but I WAS told my prolouge to Seekers of the Lost Treasure was pretty, oh I don't know, spectacular. If I can say without, "tooting my own horn" if you will. /smugness

Hey, all I know is I don't know an 8 year old that roleplays, knomsayin'?

Edit: Oh! And if its quality you want WiiAssasian, quality is something I can and shall provide. Show him the story he has won Bobby!

Bobby: And all expense paid trip to the official forums page of Sega, where he can read to his hearts content the epic story/fanfiction titled Robotnik. A tale of a twisted villian, becoming Earths only hope of being saved from an evil, advanced new military threat known as the Order. Will Dr. Eggman save the world for and turn over a new leaf? Or does he have sinister plans of his own? Or is he simply eliminating th competition!?! Found out, here!

http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?344176-Robotnik

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but after Robotnik became the subject of YTP, I'm having trouble taking him seriously.

But I will have a look at it.

Edit: Aren't RP supposed to be at least two people?

That's no RP, that's just a story I've come up with. Still, the same skills you use for story writing you use in contributing to an RP, mixed with how well you play with others. Its to give an idea of what I can and can't do, my strenghts and weaknesses, which I've seen for myself and could tell you straight forward. I'm pretty darn good at making an interesting story, putting detail in the plot, tying events together, thinking several pages ahead whilst staying focused on the point of the story I'm currently writting, allowing me to cleverly add all sorts of twists, turns, unexpected happenings and several "ah-ha" moments. Putting detail behind every little detail and expinatiion for everything, leaving no stone unturned, yet still leaving something for the readers imagination. Coming up with a story is easy, coming up with a solid one hold substance is my specialty. Blame Hideo Kojima. I sort of have a W.W.H.K.D. mindset thanks to that man. I have this one project that I've worked on and evolved since I was 10. That's 11 years I've worked and improved on it. Its the most complex thing I've ever came up with. Leaves mEtal Gear fans lost in the sauce, but not impossible to follow. But I'm getting off track.

My weakness is making fights or battles interesting. The way I picture them in my head are epic, but I usually have a hard time putting them into words.

See, that's the thing. While good stories can get praised and are somewhat like published books, RP doesn't have the focus that other literature has. Not that I've seen anyways.

Oh, and tl;dr on that wall of text.

My weakness is making fights or battles interesting. The way I picture them in my head are epic, but I usually have a hard time putting them into words.

Probably from all that Dragonball (Z) you watched back in the day. :p

See, that's the thing. While good stories can get praised and are somewhat like published books, RP doesn't have the focus that other literature has. Not that I've seen anyways.

Then you certainly haven't seen a legitimate RP, I'd imagine.

Oh, and tl;dr on that wall of text.

... Do you attend forums to read, or some other purpose a forum serves? :lol:

I could see that being a problem if RP's were for more than just fun amoungst the writters.

And of coarse it was a wall of text. I wasn't going to be satisfied with some short story. I went all out full story novel on that bad boy. :lol:

So back on topic, RP, 22nd, any rpers interested?

Back