brawl character line up.

well give kirby a final smash where he inhales stuff and shoots a medium size exhale star with fair damage like mario finale thats fair.

I'll say it again; Kirby's FS needs improvements. The poor bastard's at a disadvantage when Smash Balls are on.

Mario's FS is underpowered too IMO, lol. Rather low damage, easily dodged, and it takes too long to start up; even though it grows at a distance, even Ganon can jump out of the way to avoid at least a fatal drag-off-screen.

I think they should get rid of that green mario-ish clone, I forget his name. Warios pretty good.

Troll successful. :lol: You win a cookie.

I'll say it again; Kirby's FS needs improvements. The poor bastard's at a disadvantage when Smash Balls are on.

Mario's FS is underpowered too IMO, lol. Rather low damage, easily dodged, and it takes too long to start up; even though it grows at a distance, even Ganon can jump out of the way to avoid at least a fatal drag-off-screen.

my point exacly ssbfreak I never gave a darn about kirby so give him a trashy final like mario.I also hate pit he always has an advantage when the ball comes and summons that 5 cent chicks magots to assault me by pulling a gotenks super ghost kamikaze attack rip off not so explozive.....and awsome.........

Last edited:
I was training all day and I pwned with weegee I think my skills are slowly increasing!

Um... online right? with people who were decent........RIGHT?

Gonna borrow melee from my friend. Im seeing TONS of option select stuff I didn't know about in the game.

My disc is scratched FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! Haven´t played in a while but this are my "mains":

1. Link
2. Fox
3. Mario
4. Ness
5. Sonic

I said "mains" because they are only the ones which I play the most, I try to play with different characters most of the time, like Wario, Peach, DK, G&W, yeah that´s all.

Never met a person who balanced out Zelda and Sheik. They either used one or the other.

Samus is cool but I never like Zero suit so I stopped using her because her final smash was lethal( full screen, and tons of damage) but it forced you into ZS, with no garuntee of getting another smash ball.

1. Ice Climbers (just love using them though im not the best with them)
2. Kirby
3. Toon Link
4. Diddy Kong
5. pokemon trainer (mainly Squirtle)

I mostly used Snake. All i need was to spam grenades and hold the A button XD

Or I used CF for "Falcon Punch!" KO's.

I mostly used Snake. All i need was to spam grenades and hold the A button XD

Sounds a bit like Pit spamming. :lol: B, B, B, AAA combo or side B, a smash to knock them away, repeat.

I'm still sad that everyone can't get past spamming like that, though... Unless you're Bowser, Ganon, Captain Falcon, etc. there's just no excuse. :lol:

Never used Falcon. My Falcon punch timing was garbage. Plus he was a bit too fast for my play style. He had a good spike and great normals though.

5.Samus 4.Ice Climbers 3.Pokemon trainer 2. Lucario 1. Ness

Diddy is the cheepest

Last edited by a moderator:
Back