Broken things are broken - welcome to 2008

Sigh...

We lost a shitload of members.

But seeing my old PM's makes me laugh.

BTW, i0n, could you change my username to GunsGuy?

PM him for best results.

Wow, seeing all this makes me think what will happen once the Wii 2 or whatever is out.

i0n, do you have any plans of what will happen to the site when the Wii is in past generation? Just wondering; sorry if you've already said it.

Wow, seeing all this makes me think what will happen once the Wii 2 or whatever is out.

i0n, do you have any plans of what will happen to the site when the Wii is in past generation? Just wondering; sorry if you've already said it.

He would probably add in a new domain name (example.com). And when someone types in "wiichat.com", it will lead to the same forum just with another title. It's easy.

I lost my account and had to make another.
It's not a problem at all since I had only been here about a month anyway.
Great to see the place up and running again.

He would probably add in a new domain name (example.com). And when someone types in "wiichat.com", it will lead to the same forum just with another title. It's easy.

Yeah that's probably a good idea. I really hope this site will go on much further into new generations of consoles.

Good to see the site back up. It sucks that everyone losts posts or whatever they lost, but at least we can chat again. :thumbsup:

Removing the post count system from easily being accessed is a horrible decision.

why is that? your e-penis is feeling a little small now?

glad that post counts have been removed form this forum and can only be viewed in your profile. too many people were spamming just to get their post counts up.. for not reason at all except to have more posts than everyone else :)

good stuff i0n, it was quite funny going back to my old sig and format that i used to run :lol: brought back a few memories haha

That's rather ironic, coming from the person that takes it upon themself to post as many e-boobs as possible.

why is that? your e-penis is feeling a little small now?

glad that post counts have been removed form this forum and can only be viewed in your profile. too many people were spamming just to get their post counts up.. for not reason at all except to have more posts than everyone else :)

good stuff i0n, it was quite funny going back to my old sig and format that i used to run :lol: brought back a few memories haha

Haha, seriously. I'd like you to name three people (which I don't consider too many) trying to spam to get their post counts up. ;)

I'm glad everybodies got a positive outlook on this

^well some people are, but when I first heard about this I was thinking alot of people would jump ship. As somebody said before the only big losses were the huge project threads and thanks to wmbq some of those can be brought back. Personally there was only one active thread that I lost alot of work in.

Haha, seriously. I'd like you to name three people (which I don't consider too many) trying to spam to get their post counts up. ;)

@ peoples talk of what happens next gen

Just talk about the console like normal. Obviously, if the console name isn't Wii 2 we could just change the categories to what the new console is for example Dolphin Gaming etc. No need for a totally new site or domain, keep this one going.

@Frogger
Halo500, bbodine, nickattack

As a whole though I agree with you Emma, spam really isn't an issue.

i can name more than 3, but i prefer not to because of the drama that can go on here. and people chucking a fit.

posting e-boobs has nothing to do with post counts Leves. if you havent gathered by now.. i'm a bit of a fan of japan?? :confused:

Back