Broken things are broken - welcome to 2008

*Is still Tails McCloud*
*Is having seperation anxiety from his Fox name*
=(

Last edited:
*Is still Tails McCloud*
*Is having seperation anxiety from his Fox name*
=(

PM i0n? Works best that way, others got their name changed yesterday.

Second admin? Sure. Maybe not one with the title of "admin" but someone who can at least change/add things to the site or look over it in case the other is gone.

Last edited:
Gee, I hadnt thought about that[/sarcasm]
=3

Brandon, I'm gonna have to disagree with what you said earlier. I never spammed to get my post count up. Instead, I posted a lot in the Board Games section, which doesn't increase post count.

And I agree about having a second Admin.

Do not admin Destiny he will ban me
Wait I though you guys meant Mod...never mind like that's going to happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think admins and moderators as well as other staff should have an icon... something that looks like this:
cafeadmin.gif

(Under custom user title)

Last edited by a moderator:
You smokin that good stuff? It looks and feels so...'cold'.
And yes i am for a 2nd admin as well

:drool:

Second admin gogogogog. Been a few times when everyones generally been let down with the lack of activity/help from the one, but jokes aside, i0n you being here now people here are generally happier/feel more comfortable luls. It's like all this awful weather atm, I've been complaining daily for the past month or so - if it was sunny tomorrow I'd suddenly forget and move on. But wouldn't exactly be looking forward to the day the weatherman tells me it's gonna be raining again by the weekend?

Weather metaphors ARE win/hetrosexual, okay?
But ya, thought I'd give some sort of explanation..

I have an idea instead of post count... a bar like this:
7rank.gif

(Got it from a forum)
and that's what you get when you reach 1000 posts.

Bar begins to progress as you get more posts:
2rank.gif

4rank.gif

So you have your exact number of posts in your profile but this right under your custom user title

fail

NO post indicators. It's fine now

I have an idea instead of post count... a bar like this:
7rank.gif

(Got it from a forum)
and that's what you get when you reach 1000 posts.

Bar begins to progress as you get more posts:
2rank.gif

4rank.gif

So you have your exact number of posts in your profile but this right under your custom user title

xbox 360 chat has somthing similar to that, it has your daily post count bar and then a bar for overall post count. at least the last time i was on (months ago) it did. site is down currently so i cant check.

but i think the bar is cool, as long as your post count is still visible somwhere, even if its not seen by the public, just you.

edit: lost 1000 posts lol. **** happens, im just glad wiichat is back. when it was down for the first few days i figured it just shut down.

Last edited:
Back