Broken things are broken - welcome to 2008

So is everything posted in the last few months gone ?

(Are we gonna get the old mods back)

WILL I GET MY RED MUSHROOM BACK ?

when prinny wants something he really wants it...

Prinny you still have like 12,000 posts..I thought you were down to like 1000

So is everything posted in the last few months gone ?

(Are we gonna get the old mods back)

WILL I GET MY RED MUSHROOM BACK ?

Try the Google Cache. Some members have been able to find and resurrect their old lost threads.

While your hear
Can the Nintendo Retro place become "Retro consoles" PS3 section become "Playstation" and 360 become "xbox section" (And a PC section is fine to)

I shall reward the with some shiny things I found

gastropodalwopiu8.png

It... doesn't want to be my avatar anymore... the system gives me a message saying "unable to move file." Is there some way around this?

While your hear
Can the Nintendo Retro place become "Retro consoles" PS3 section become "Playstation" and 360 become "xbox section" (And a PC section is fine to)

I shall reward the with some shiny things I found

Scribbled that down on some paper, will change the name later tonight :thumbsup:

gastropodalwopiu8.png

It... doesn't want to be my avatar anymore... the system gives me a message saying "unable to move file." Is there some way around this?

Will look into this - in the meantime try downloading it to your PC and uploading it.

(I presume you tried to transfer the image from a link)

Will look into this - in the meantime try downloading it to your PC and uploading it.

(I presume you tried to transfer the image from a link)

Right, but I made that myself in the first place and tried what you said. Thanks anyways; maybe I'll find a way around it somehow.

Back