Broken things are broken - welcome to 2008

i0n it's all good! Nice to have you back! It's not easy running a big place like this. Seriously keep up the good work.

And now I'm typing on YOUR forum to say WELCOME BACK!

Here's something you don't have to or may not even be able to fix when you have a chance, but can you change my join date form September to August? I remember when I made my account 2 years ago it was so close to the last day in August I missed it by a couple hours and it went into September lol. If you can that'd be great, if not it's not worth your trouble. Thanks!

Thanks guys :)

i0n it's all good! Nice to have you back! It's not easy running a big place like this. Seriously keep up the good work.

And now I'm typing on YOUR forum to say WELCOME BACK!

Here's something you don't have to or may not even be able to fix when you have a chance, but can you change my join date form September to August? I remember when I made my account 2 years ago it was so close to the last day in August I missed it by a couple hours and it went into September lol. If you can that'd be great, if not it's not worth your trouble. Thanks!

I'll have a look :)

O darn everything was deleted again.
O no even my brawl training league :sad:

*Looks at ion with michael jackson eyes*
He he!

Well nice work at getting everything back up ion :thumbsup:

Edit: O no my sig of awesomeness is gone as well!!!!!!!!!!

Nevermind its all explained here.

Now I'm just a moderator? This is old school :lol:

As for the post count debate, it heats up after threads like this. Not trying to start things with anyone but the amount of spam in here already is brutal.

As for the post count debate, it heats up after threads like this. Not trying to start things with anyone but the amount of spam in here already is brutal.

Syntax said:
I know that I've brought this up in the past but I thought I'd give it another go. Instead of hiding post counts, I believe that they should remain visible. However, a new section could be added where members can post spam related topics etc. This was recently done on another forum I visit.

Link: http://forum.canucks.com/

Recently they have added a "White Noise - Trial Basis" board where members can post certain spam related threads with the post count turned off. However, forum rules still apply to that section. From what I've seen, it's been working out pretty well.

I've talked to i0n about this and it seems that we'll be getting our visible post counts back and have a new "White Noise" board section.

I've talked to i0n about this and it seems that we'll be getting our visible post counts back and have a new "White Noise" board section.

That's great. Thanks for giving i0n the idea.

you are my *****

Last edited:

Hey, shoot me a PM mate and i'll get that fixed up

@CantGetAWii: Heeey, lookin' good with that old sig I made for you, B.

@Syntax
: Isn't the Spam board already like that? .. or did I miss something...

Most people avoid posting "spam threads" in the board games section. So, to have a section where members can post any thread they want, as long as it sticks to the forum rules, would be more suitable.

Quote from Canucks.com regarding the White Noise section:

StealthNuck said:
This forum was created to be an outlet for threads and posts that do not belong in any other forums. Please notice that all the regular rules apply, but rule #2 has been relaxed, just a bit. Feel free to post game and chat threads. Spam for the sake of spam will not be tolerated. This forum is designed to keep chat/spam threads out of other forums.

Also, posts aren't counted here smile.gif

The mods reserve the right to lock, delete, move, and otherwise mess with threads and your minds. This forum is open on a trial basis, and as such, may disappear at any moment.

While you can spam a bit here, spam in the rest of the forum will be even less acceptable. So keep it in here please.

Basically, an idea as to what the section is like. Also, like Canucks.com, this section may end up being a trial basis.

Back