Broken things are broken - welcome to 2008

The forum has been at a standstill for years, besides the 'updates', which usually just change the template and which have always come with a plethora of problems that remain unsolved—Until the next major problem occurs, i0n returns for a short time, and a few minor issues are resolved.

I remember the beer snake at the cricket game.

The forum has been at a standstill for years, besides the 'updates', which usually just change the template and which have always come with a plethora of problems that remain unsolved—Until the next major problem occurs, i0n returns for a short time, and a few minor issues are resolved.

Can you give me an example please?

...An example of how nothing significant has changed?

...Things are the same...?

What do you expect to change? You can't expect a complete forum overhaul or something along the lines of that.

What isn't broke (besides the bugs of course), don't fix it. ;)

I completely agree with Levesque.

Sure, i0n knows when to show up to fix the site up to a decent state when it completely breaks down. But that's about as far as he goes until he does his magical disappearing trick again. He throws around empty promises, and typically ignores easy requests.. I've already lost count at how many times he's neglected to add a PC/Mac forum after we've been asking for months..

How hard is it to add a PC forum on here?.. It only takes about a damn minute, yet it'll take i0n about a year to make one?

i0n, you're not here all the time and when you are.. you commonly ignore the community. A 2nd Admin would help keep things running smoothly when you're not here (or for some reason can't seem to bring yourself to do anything).

Sorry, but I just don't see the point in sitting back and kissing your ass like some of these other people after you've done a half-assed job. I've seen other successful forums with multiple Admins that run very well, there is no shame in having a partner with the same powers as you, especially when it's for the good of the forum.

Last edited:
I completely agree with Levesque.

Sure, i0n knows when to show up to fix the site up to a decent state when it completely breaks down. But that's about as far as he goes until he does his magical disappearing trick again. He throws around empty promises, and typically ignores easy requests.. I've already lost count at how many times he's neglected to add a PC/Mac forum after we've been asking for months..

How hard is it to add a PC forum on here?.. It only takes about a damn minute, yet it'll take i0n about a year to make one?

i0n, you're not here all the time and when you are.. you commonly ignore the community. A 2nd Admin would help keep things running smoothly when you're not here (or for some reason can't seem to bring yourself to do anything).

Sorry, but I just don't see the point in sitting back and kissing your ass like some of these other people after you've done a half-assed job. I've seen other successful forums with multiple Admins that run very well, there is no shame in having a partner with the same powers as you, especially when it's for the good of the forum.

Yeah that's a fair point, can't argue with what you said.

Hopefully over the coming weeks and months i can help to change that viewpoint.

Back